Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL Meh, I don't use any of those anyway :) I tried Android Auto and hated it. I used Sirius in the past and found it not worth the expense for me. I have waze on my cell but rarely use it since I'm not a big driver ... however the one time I was on the 401 and there was an accident, I did try it and it was good to have.

I do use Spotify, Disney and Netflix so I'm happy I can get those :)

Just used to easily tapping into live sports and Howard Stern.
Only saving grace is Joe Rogan moving over to Spotify in October.

Go to your account on the website. you should see
"Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment."
If you do, right click and view View Page Source then do a search for "5yjy" and if you have a VIN assigned, it should be found.
Re. VIN - I'm doing as You say but what am I right clicking to see View Page Source ? - I see nothing - everything done - I have " we are drafting your contract..."

Re. VIN - I'm doing as You say but what am I right clicking to see View Page Source ? - I see nothing - everything done - I have " we are drafting your contract..."
Ok you're on the right page. Are you using Chrome? If yes, right click where it says ...we are drafting ... and you should see View Page Source. If you're using Firefox or IE I would have to check what the wording is, but it would be something similar.

My biggest problem is I have the patience of a 4 year old. I normally keep a car for 3-4 years then sell it and pick up a new one right away. The truck I have now I bought in 45 min.
So to wait a year for a car is crazy for me. The longest I waited was for my Q5 (Audi) and that was 3 months.
When did you order? I order in january 2020 look like a lot of people Been waiting for a long time

Got the delivery call! They said the car is currently en route from California and is expected to arrive this weekend. We are tentatively scheduled to pick it up Wednesday morning at their Great Northern Way facility. (This is for white LRAWD, black interior, induction wheels). For those hunting for a VIN in page source, I still didn’t see one as of this morning but it appears now.

From what’s been the case with orders in the US it’s impossible to figure what sort of line there is.
Also still no VIN here. Going to stop checking. Doesn’t make my delivery happen any quicker and isn’t good for my mental health.
You are abbsolutly right you order a long time?

I think the pandemic help us to get faster vut lower price trade in that is the indirect price of getting it faster

Got the delivery call! They said the car is currently en route from California and is expected to arrive this weekend. We are tentatively scheduled to pick it up Wednesday morning at their Great Northern Way facility. (This is for white LRAWD, black interior, induction wheels). For those hunting for a VIN in page source, I still didn’t see one as of this morning but it appears now.
Wow, congrats. I guess it's not just blue ones being delivered. Keep us posted on when it's confirmed and share pics when received.

I just sold my trade in privately, wasn't expecting that so fast.. I had a low ball offer from Tesla, so I decided to just throw it on Autotrader last night. Today someone offered me $1000 more than the Autotrader instant quote, and that was $1600 higher than Tesla's. The new buyer gave me a deposit so I am keeping the car until the end of the month. Hopefully I get my car in the next 3 weeks!
I called Tesla in Vancouver to remove the trade in and asked what the chances are that I will have it this month. He said 50/50 but he said I was in a better position than most as they were not ready to take delivery this fast. Also he said that I should have a much better idea in 7 days, he was a little cryptic about that however. So there you have it, come the end of the month I may have my car, but I also my not have any car..

Congrats that's great!!

Happy for you congrat