Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! You'll need to complete all the information to move forward in the process. Once your financing is approved, you'll be promted for insurance information. Once that's submitted, you'll be able ot see you VIN in the source code of the webage.

We're stil not sure how many of these cars are in town and we're all waiting to see when the delivery data might be ... impatiantly at that :)

Thanks! Will they come back to me with a better finance offer than the initial 4.25% that they mentioned? (I have near perfect credit)

I call today for my trade-in because no answers finaly I have it. They told me the delivery truck should arrive June 19 at the Montreal Tesla. That would be the first Québec truck load of Model Y
I also think those MTL deliveries will be split and some sent to Ottawa. That being the case, if correct, will mean Ottawa won't be delivering cars until well after that since we need to receive them, then prep them. Looking like early July may be the earliest but man I hope I'm wrong and we get them earlier :)

I also think those MTL deliveries will be split and some sent to Ottawa. That being the case, if correct, will mean Ottawa won't be delivering cars until well after that since we need to receive them, then prep them. Looking like early July may be the earliest but man I hope I'm wrong and we get them earlier :)

can you ask to pick it up in montreal? you would have it before:)

Not sure since they would need to register and plate the car for Ontario. I know that was an issue when I bought my motorcycle in Montreal back in the day. Apart from that, I wouldn't be opposed to the drive, FSD should be calibrated well by the time I get home :)

Montreal no longer does Ontario pickups due to registration. They're going to try and get as many deliveries in by quarter end so don't give up hope.

I received my trade in quote! its low but I would have work to do to fix it up before selling privately, plus I would have to keep it insured.
So I have accepted it, the car is 10 years old and really doesn't owe me anything..
Now we wait for contract and VIN Were getting there!