Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my car was totalled by my brother in law 2 days before Christmas, been driving his suv refusing to get a mediocre replacement. Not at all excited about getting it...
I ordered launch day, so the real kicker will be seeing everyone take delivery of the same trim before I do, despite them ordering a year later. But when it comes it comes, I’m good.
I feel your pain, checking daily, no VIN yet, ordered day 2. It seems several in Vancouver are getting deliveries.
My 2 issues, I sold my car privately but I was able to negotiate keeping it until month end, also, I was told my financing expires end of June, however nobody is saying anything about that.
I think they're just hoping that we all get them this month.
The good news is end of quarter numbers need to be ramped up.
My advisor said they are pumping out 900/day. I don't think that's possible, however I believe they are trying. Fingers crossed for all of us!!
I saw sat in one yesterday, just made me want it more!
Also the stereo sounds awesome!

I feel your pain, checking daily, no VIN yet, ordered day 2. It seems several in Vancouver are getting deliveries.
My 2 issues, I sold my car privately but I was able to negotiate keeping it until month end, also, I was told my financing expires end of June, however nobody is saying anything about that.
I think they're just hoping that we all get them this month.
The good news is end of quarter numbers need to be ramped up.
My advisor said they are pumping out 900/day. I don't think that's possible, however I believe they are trying. Fingers crossed for all of us!!
I saw sat in one yesterday, just made me want it more!
Also the stereo sounds awesome!
i agree to 900/day!!! How is it feel to sit in one? A lot dofferent then model 3?

I've ordered homelink and roof rack only. Already installed a TESLA charger also. I'm not sure I want the aftermarket hitch or the gem, but I do need one for bikes.

Homelink thaht is cool will wait a bit. i have purchase tesmat so you can go sleeping when bikng.I saw the echohitch steal hitch that the one I would take ig look pretty coolhttps://shop.teslarati.com/products/torklift-tesla-model-y-tow-hitch

Not to expensive took also a protecting screen for the 15 inch screen in the front

i agree to 900/day!!! How is it feel to sit in one? A lot dofferent then model 3?
Roomier, higher but familiar. However I've only been a 3 a few times and have never driven one.
Bought this out of sheer want!
I'm just so anxious waiting.. it's embarrassing how much really.
I haven't looked into to many accessories yet. I do think I'll need the mats, specifically for the back as I have a dog.
But not sure what else yet.

I'm checking daily and still hoping to see that vin. One thing I noticed was that when I check the account on my mobile it shows the address for Vancouver Great Northern way but when I check on desktop it's not there. So strange. Anyone else show an Tesla address?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200613-215621~2.png
    Screenshot_20200613-215621~2.png
    287.9 KB · Views: 61
I'm checking daily and still hoping to see that vin. One thing I noticed was that when I check the account on my mobile it shows the address for Vancouver Great Northern way but when I check on desktop it's not there. So strange. Anyone else show an Tesla address?
I see the same address, it popped up one day..
When I spoke to my advisor, he said that's where new deliveries are happening.
Have you checked out the white MY PUP in the kits store?

No I don't want to go because I will be drooling all over the car. Did the quality and finishing look decent on it?
I think so, to be honest I was drooling all over it.. so I didn't look to close.
I was told it was a customer return however, so maybe there were issues that were fixed? He didn't tell me why it was returned.
You should go take a look, she's Purdy!
I have a blue with black interior, performance fsd ordered!

They are really speeding up deliveries! They said my car has arrived and I could take delivery Sunday but I’m tied up so will be picking her up Monday- hope all goes well...
Oh man, I'm free Sunday, I'll pick it up for you!!!
Jealous but happy for you!
Question, when did you order and when did you finalize all the details?
I ordered day 2, a week ago Friday I was able to enter all my info, last Wednesday I completed all the steps. The trade in took forever, I accepted but then listed it on Autotrader on Thursday and sold it same day for 50% more.
They are saying I should get it this month but who knows..

Oh man, I'm free Sunday, I'll pick it up for you!!!
Jealous but happy for you!
Question, when did you order and when did you finalize all the details?
I ordered day 2, a week ago Friday I was able to enter all my info, last Wednesday I completed all the steps. The trade in took forever, I accepted but then listed it on Autotrader on Thursday and sold it same day for 50% more.
They are saying I should get it this month but who knows..

thanks! I ordered March 1,2020; details finalized a week ago - my second Tesla....no one can figure out how they prioritize the orders- I think I just got lucky. Hopefully you get yours this month too!