Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you try source code in chrome to see your vin or call to have your vin I have call they gave it to me

I might try giving a call. Been checking for the VIN in the source code, to no avail. Also been checking the Black Model Y thread for updates and it seems Fremont is slowly producing Black Model Ys among the configs/colours. Someone in the US took delivery of my exact config/colour and it does look beautiful. Can’t wait for mine to make it north of the border. Haha.

Just got this text!!!

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 7 days. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.
Nice! Progress!

I'm hoping I don't get that txt because it's already built and on its way home :)

Just got this text!!!

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be built in the next 7 days. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

Please note that your delivery may be earlier than this estimation if a vehicle with your configuration becomes available.

there are two texts floating around. Yours and mine which looks like:

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 1 - 2 weeks from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

thoughts?
My thought is it means mine is built and delivery in next couple weeks, yours still not built...

there are two texts floating around. Yours and mine which looks like:

Tesla Update - We currently expect your Model Y to be ready for delivery 1 - 2 weeks from today. Once your Model Y starts moving to your delivery center, we will reach out to schedule your delivery appointment.

thoughts?
My thought is it means mine is built and delivery in next couple weeks, yours still not built...

I think that sounds about right!
Hopefully they make mine this week and I still get it in the next couple of weeks, again worried that my financing expires end of June.

Yup, from source. I have the chrome 'tesla vin finder' plugin as well, and it worked and popped up to say 'You have been assigned a VIN! Use the Tesla VIN finder extension for details'. Nothing changed on the page visibly.
I would say 90% chance it was assigned a few hours ago, but I can't be sure. What is certain is that it was sometime after Friday, 5pm.

Yup, from source. I have the chrome 'tesla vin finder' plugin as well, and it worked and popped up to say 'You have been assigned a VIN! Use the Tesla VIN finder extension for details'. Nothing changed on the page visibly.
I would say 90% chance it was assigned a few hours ago, but I can't be sure. What is certain is that it was sometime after Friday, 5pm.
Still nothing. Hopefullly I’ll be close behind since Oakville is where I’ll be picking up. if there are white Ys in Oakville I can’t imagine I’d be waiting terribly long after you get yours.