Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe this will happen for me too, no VIN, just delivery!.. Dare to dream!
We went to Robson to see the one in the showroom on Tuesday to see if we really wanted one and then this happened today.
Funny thing about the one in the showroom, the first thing you see is the right rear door is super crooked. Rotated counter clockwise by a few degrees. Thought for a showroom car they might have paid a bit more attention.

Getting a call at 3:30 (1 hour from now) for an update. I hope to know at that time if I'm on a truck or somewhere in California.

Needless to say, I'll certainly update everyone on what information I'm able to get.

On a side note, I sent the person who's been helping me stay off the ledge an Uber Gift card to say thanks. Just wanted to put that out there.

ask for mine at the same time!!!!
Keep us up to date we should have a truck locator app to have live update that would lower our anxiety

We went to Robson to see the one in the showroom on Tuesday to see if we really wanted one and then this happened today.
Funny thing about the one in the showroom, the first thing you see is the right rear door is super crooked. Rotated counter clockwise by a few degrees. Thought for a showroom car they might have paid a bit more attention.
Interesting.. I saw one at the store of 4th and I didn't notice anything, but I wasn't looking too close, I was starstruck.. lol That said my advisor said it was a customer return so there very well could have been issues.

Yesterday for fun I messag
Nope. I'm thinking there is a chance I'm going to have my financing offer expire on me.
I am wondering about that too, I have heard conflicting information from end of June to 60 days.. Who knows.
I did message Tesla through their site yesterday asking for an update. the person or bot said I should receive it soon, I asked has it ben made yet, she said it was currently in production, not finished yet. So if true that would match the text, however, who knows if anything is true.

I HAVE A DELIVERY DATE!!!
so thank you @Geeeee for telling me to call in. Turns out that reminder enabled Thomas to redirect my car coming in from Toronto to Ottawa and not have to go through Montreal (Someone else apparently wasn't so lucky).
I'm scheduled to pick the car up in Ottawa on Friday June 26th at 11am. All my paperwork is being prepared to be emailed to me and I have my checklist printed in preparation.

I was reminded that I can't exceed 1,499km before I trade in the truck (with Covid, no problem).

This will now be the longest week ever!!

Reactions: Patrickmb
so thank you @Geeeee for telling me to call in. Turns out that reminder enabled Thomas to redirect my car coming in from Toronto to Ottawa and not have to go through Montreal (Someone else apparently wasn't so lucky).
I'm scheduled to pick the car up in Ottawa on Friday June 26th at 11am. All my paperwork is being prepared to be emailed to me and I have my checklist printed in preparation.

I was reminded that I can't exceed 1,499km before I trade in the truck (with Covid, no problem).

Great news congrats! Do you know if the MTL truck is still supposed to arrive tomorrow?

did they received the car in Montreal? when expected if not?

I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!

Reactions: Poncherelly
That I don't know. It does appear that it did go to TO first as I suspected, will hit Ottawa then Montreal. I'm assuming it will be in Ottawa tomorrow then MTL tomorrow late afternoon / night.
That I don't know. It does appear that it did go to TO first as I suspected, will hit Ottawa then Montreal. I'm assuming it will be in Ottawa tomorrow then MTL tomorrow late afternoon / night.
Congrat that is super!!! you will have your car faster

Reactions: Poncherelly