Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the holes under emblems has already been confirmed. Was there rumors or a change?
read about it last week on fb Tesla model y group

now that i finally have a vin, wanna make sure no holes under emblems. that'll save me a couple bills if i don't have to have the holes welded, sanded, repainted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618-183558.png
    Screenshot_20200618-183558.png
    639.5 KB · Views: 62
Outside Chicago somewhere. Should be in OTTAWA tuesday

How are you getting the info? I went on Tesla chat yesterday and they told me my Y is in transit and I will get delivery this month but I've never heard anything from any Tesla rep in Ottawa and have had no texts, etc. Unlike when I bought my Model 3 the Toronto rep reached out a few weeks before delivery, this time I'm hearing nothing.

How are you getting the info? I went on Tesla chat yesterday and they told me my Y is in transit and I will get delivery this month but I've never heard anything from any Tesla rep in Ottawa and have had no texts, etc. Unlike when I bought my Model 3 the Toronto rep reached out a few weeks before delivery, this time I'm hearing nothing.
I've been getting my information from a rep in MTL.

alrighttt! found VIN in source code after work today. wasn't there this morning when i woke up.
VIN: 125xx
i really HOPE no holes underneath emblems *fingers crossed**

I thought the holes under emblems has already been confirmed. Was there rumors or a change?

there was definitely a post somewhere around here where people confirmed that the emblems have holes under them.

I actually had a text that said delivery in next week or two. Inferring it was already made.
View attachment 553406
Oh that's right, now I remember.
Frustrating isn't it.. it does seem like most of the action is Back East at the moment, once that's done hopefully they focus on the west!
There have been lots of people that haven't seen their vin in source, just get a delivery text. Hopefully that's us!

Oh that's right, now I remember.
Frustrating isn't it.. it does seem like most of the action is Back East at the moment, once that's done hopefully they focus on the west!
There have been lots of people that haven't seen their vin in source, just get a delivery text. Hopefully that's us!
I never got a single email/text, just VIN.
I got a feeling you will be one of the people assigned vin Monday and pick up Wednesday. Elon is watching the forum and is teasing you by not releasing your VIN. I’m sure you get it soon, they can just get it to you so much quicker then East Coast.

I never got a single email/text, just VIN.
I got a feeling you will be one of the people assigned vin Monday and pick up Wednesday. Elon is watching the forum and is teasing you by not releasing your VIN. I’m sure you get it soon, they can just get it to you so much quicker then East Coast.
I thought Elon understood me!
I'm hoping that happens! I thought buying early would get me a car early, but that didn't happen. However, for the car I ordered, it's $6200 more now if I include tax, so if I'm Elon and trying to run the numbers up for end of quarter, I would take the people that paid more. So it makes sense financially. It's just the not knowing that sucks.