Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It may pay off even if you keep it 3-4 years, resale with paint in great shape would vount for something. I think we have razor thin paint on these cars, so not sure how they will hold up over time. Paint isn’t really the reason why anyone gets one in any case.

The ceramic coating protected my model 3 perfectly from the thin paint. PPF protects more from scratches, swirls, etc. If you resell privately it may help but for trade in Tesla gave no credit for ceramic coating.

K, so that's two. Any other others to make this a party?
I'm planning to do a full body PPF but I have no VIN yet. Goldwing did a full XPEL wrap on my Model S in 2013 and I'm happy with it, but at the time there wasn't much competition in town. This time I'd like to see if there's a better option - similar or better quality for a lower price.

BTW, there's a thread about this: PPF Ottawa Area

I'm planning to do a full body PPF but I have no VIN yet. Goldwing did a full XPEL wrap on my Model S in 2013 and I'm happy with it, but at the time there wasn't much competition in town. This time I'd like to see if there's a better option - similar or better quality for a lower price.

BTW, there's a thread about this: PPF Ottawa Area
Good to know. We now have a few of us, I'm expecting a call Monday, I'll talk to them and see how many we'll need for a discount.