Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the car... Weeee. Loving it, was sorry to see 5 people turned away as the plates weren't ready especially as they were told the car was ready. Hope they get theirs soon.
IMG_20200626_193123.jpg
IMG_20200626_193213.jpg
IMG_20200626_193313.jpg

Day of, when you get the car.
For me they brought the car out so I just started going over it, then they took me in to do all the paperwork and insurance, that was the first time I saw the load docs.

Mine is contactless delivery and I was told that they would send everything ahead and I would need to sign and scan back. Today they said they were waiting for paperwork from the bank so wondering if they get banking paperwork over the weekend

Thanks! I drove it a little more today, it's just so nice to drive!
Handles amazing, I don't find ride harsh at all, the acceleration makes me giddy!
I dove about 40km and didn't touch the brakes once. Interesting how you become accustomed to something so fast!
I rented for 24h a Model 3 last year, the acceleration was amazing all the time! The back was a bit cramped (we were five people in the car), so I'm expecting the Model Y to be better

Snapplate, wherl locks, tire repair, garage opener. All were to srrive already, all behind schedule.
Nice selection. I'm going to try and make my own plate bracket, I really hate wheel locks, I've scheduled the homelink install for this friday and have the roof rack in the garage waiting for the need to install it:). I also spoke to the TELUS sales guy today and he believes the trailer hitch will be available for install soon for around 1
$1600. I've considered the less expensive one, but if it's available soon I'll wait for the OEM.

Got the car... Weeee. Loving it, was sorry to see 5 people turned away as the plates weren't ready especially as they were told the car was ready. Hope they get theirs soon.View attachment 556905 View attachment 556906 View attachment 556907
I think your car was being preped as I picked up mine. I remember the rims and I was told by Ian that was was scheduled to be delivered before mine and since I was early, it will be done after. If you had to wait, sorry about that ;).