Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I initially ordered on 08/16 but changed the configuration on 08/20. I just emailed my sales rep today and he said my MY would be here around 09/17. He then sent me another email asking for confirmation of delivery date/time, which is now confirmed to be on the 19th. My vin is 45xxx, but I'm wondering if it was built in Aug and whether or not it's built using the unibody casting machine.

Have had a VIN for a week and scheduled delivery on the 10th (Oakville). Got a call today asking if I'd come in earlier since my car had arrived. Said I could do Saturday but that would be the earliest and only date prior to the 10th. Apparently the car actually isn't going to get here until Saturday. I told them not to rush the pre-delivery checkout since I want them to make sure the fitment etc are all good. We shall see how this plays out... The upside is if they do get it ready for Saturday and I find issues they can't resolve that day, I can hopefully suggest they correct them and I will stick with my originally scheduled date to pick it up.

Delivery date set for Tuesday now which should give them more than enough time to go over it to get it ready.

I ordered mine on August 24. White with black interior. No FSD. Just got email from advisor regarding delivery date. Apparently Sept 19 has been pencil marked. No vin yet. Any one has experience delivery at the Lawrence store? I had positive experience with them while test driving the 3 and Y.
I had delivery at the Lawrence store last Thursday. I believe bchan and Mansley picked up there last week as well. It was pretty smooth - the prepped cars are inside - we quickly signed our docs and they drove the car outside where we could inspect it. My SA was unavailable but another was there. We spent about 45 minutes with her - she took pictures of issues we identified on an iPad and we also took pictures. The car had 6km on the odometer. Once we were done with the cosmetic issue review she left and we hung around a bit before driving away ... Don't go alone - it would be good to have other sets of eyes to help you go through the checklist/review the car. Enjoy it!

Thanks for your feedback jummer. I'm glad that there weren't much issues with your MY. So no service appointment required? What vin number is yours? Did you get the updated rear brake light?
My VIN was 386xx, built in August, I did have the new brake lights. I did have some minor trim issues (trim alignment, paint, gaps) and after booking a service appointment Tesla referred me to a body shop. They shop noted my issues and submitted a report to Tesla and the next day they had approved the repair. Right now I am just waiting on parts - the items were minor cosmetic issues that I perhaps may not have noticed had I not reviewed everything so closely. I am sure others are even more detailed, thorough. The only item I need to sort out is there was a small cut in the steering wheel leather - it was noted at delivery but the body shop does not deal with interior issues so I need to reconnect with service to see what they can do. So it was not perfect but not a disaster by any means - I tried to remain positive and enjoy the car - which is great.

Ordered white/white induction on 8/26. VIN showed up via MVPA 9/04. 46236.

Crickets from Tesla so far re: delivery. Selected Lawrence (for deliver) on order. Been going there since 2014 for my MS, otherwise I’m in the west end and the new Vaughan location would have been better.

IMG_9033.jpg

Anyone got this txt from Tesla ? Anyone can comment as to which service centre is easier and better to deal with when picking up the car and servicing ?
thanks