Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Mattress personal experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the Tesmat but had to return it because it wasn’t firm enough and I was sinking to the car surface. I’m 6’2 175lbs as reference. My wife and daughter thought it was comfortable. It did pack up easily and fit into the under truck.

I’m looking into the exped megamat duo txy now.

Reactions: whisperingshad
I had the Tesmat but had to return it because it wasn’t firm enough and I was sinking to the car surface. I’m 6’2 175lbs as reference. My wife and daughter thought it was comfortable. It did pack up easily and fit into the under truck.

I’m looking into the exped megamat duo txy now.
Let me know how that goes when ya get.

we are both short and in the 140-185 lb range so

Reactions: ArthurVan
I got a blow-up air mattress that I took camping over 4th of July. It has an air pump that plugs into the 12-volt in the center console. I like that it has a bunch or configurations. It has a 60/40 split to match the seats, so since I was alone I just used the one side and had lots of room to not unpack half the car. But if you blow up the whole think it fits very well and even has cutouts for the wheel wells.

Amazon SUV Mattress

Reactions: BitJam
Just bought a trifold mattress on Amazon. The Milliard one jumped in cost recently to over 200 dollars. I found one that doesn't have reviews but was same specs and same info so probably the same thing for under 160. Will update after receiving next week and trying out. Bought the 6 inch one.

When road tripping, I'll just have the bed setup so I don't have to setup while parked. Don't want people seeing that I'm sleeping in the car if I have to sleep close to supercharger. Lol. Biggest worry is emergency bathroom during the night situation.

Reactions: ArthurVan
Just bought a trifold mattress on Amazon. The Milliard one jumped in cost recently to over 200 dollars. I found one that doesn't have reviews but was same specs and same info so probably the same thing for under 160. Will update after receiving next week and trying out. Bought the 6 inch one.

When road tripping, I'll just have the bed setup so I don't have to setup while parked. Don't want people seeing that I'm sleeping in the car if I have to sleep close to supercharger. Lol. Biggest worry is emergency bathroom during the night situation.

That is what the Gatorade bottle is for...

Keith