Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys may want to check your EDD. There are some members in RedFlagDeals that had their White MYRWD updated to June 6 to 20 (originally May 16 to 30).
Mine is still May 16 to 30 but I have a gut feel it will get moved as well.
Maybe since you are in Vancouver the Edd is still the same, Tacoma Washington is close to Vancouver and I’m assuming they will just take a truck there. I read somewhere that cars from Fremont arrive on train to Chicago and then are sent by truck into Ontario. I think the same might occur here, I found a train route heading from near the port to Chicago.

Last edited:
Maybe since you are in Vancouver the Edd is still the same, Tacoma Washington is close to Vancouver and I’m assuming they will just take a truck there. I read somewhere that cars from Fremont arrive on train to Chicago and then are sent by truck into Ontario. I think the same might occur here, I found a train route heading from near the port to Chicago.
You have a point there. There are 3 other buyers in the list that are from Vancouver but they haven't been active. I'll update the consolidated table later today with all of the updated EDDs.

Reactions: Esan na
Hoping for EDD to change again once the ship is supposedly arriving in Tacoma tomorrow.

But June 6-20 for me as well
Hopefully it does.

Status of the ship as of right now for anyone wondering:

Attachments

• IMG_1279.png
    IMG_1279.png
    716.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: reyhan12
So I spoke with customer support this week and can maybe shed some light.

I had a vin assigned and edd was may 16-30. He told me that the cars were still on a dock in China as of Monday and even though that's what the edd says I likely won't get the vehicle until mid-June. My edd has now also changed to June so it most likely has been updated to reflect this.

I am from Vancouver and mine is still showing May 16-30..
Hi, are you drifter13 from RedFlagDeals? Can I get your model/color and order date? Thanks

So I spoke with customer support this week and can maybe shed some light.

I had a vin assigned and edd was may 16-30. He told me that the cars were still on a dock in China as of Monday and even though that's what the edd says I likely won't get the vehicle until mid-June. My edd has now also changed to June so it most likely has been updated to reflect this.
I'm surprised by this. There is already a vessel containing MY RWD that left Shanghai on May 1 and is set to arrive in Tacoma,WA in 2 days. When was your order date and model/color? I'm assuming your order date was past May 1.

Reactions: MisterX