Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, are you drifter13 from RedFlagDeals? Can I get your model/color and order date? Thanks

I'm surprised by this. There is already a vessel containing MY RWD that left Shanghai on May 1 and is set to arrive in Tacoma,WA in 2 days. When was your order date and model/color? I'm assuming your order date was past May 1.
MY RWD white. Ordered may 2.

UsernameModelColorOrder DateLocationEDDVIN AssignedNotes
Laughing HippoMYRWDWhiteApril 21VancouverNot Provided
Simon207 MYRWDBlueApril 21TorontoMay 16- May 30YTesla rep says 2nd week of June
reyhan12MYRWDWhiteApril 25VancouverMay 16- May 30Y
Gajrollia - RFDMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedVancouverMay 16- May 30RedFlagDeals
vancouverthreeMYRWDWhiteApril 23VancouverMay 16- May 30Y
wcDrifterMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedVancouverMay 16- May 30
rugerty100 - RFDMYRWDWhiteNot SpecifiedTorontoMay 11- June 8RedFlagDeals
Esan naMYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 6- June 20Y
Jck2tamMYRWDWhiteApril 22TorontoJune 6- June 20YChanged from MYLR White/White 19" to MYRWD 19"
t49223MYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 6- June 20
mdlyrwdMYRWDWhiteApril 23MontrealJune 6- June 20Y
MisterXMYRWDWhiteApril 25MontrealJune 6- June 20Y
GuyoMYRWDWhiteApril 21TorontoJune 6- June 20
HpppMYRWDWhiteMay 2TorontoJune 6- June 20YTesla rep says car still in China dock
onlinesurferMYRWDWhiteMay 3TorontoJune 2- June 20RedFlagDeals
404 Not FoundMYRWDBlueApril 22HamiltonJune 11- June 30Tow
coolangattic MYRWDWhiteApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30Tow. RedFlagDeals
TensorVortexMYRWDBlueApril 23TorontoJune 11- June 30
mounties99MYRWDBlueApril 25OttawaJune 11- June 30
LeFrankehMYRWDWhiteApril 21Quebec CityJune 11- June 3019"/Tow

So this is interesting, I’m noticing the model 3 Long Range that was just reintroduced to Canada is also showing up in inventory with Chinese LRW vin. These must be on the ship as well. According to the build date it was made on the 24th of April before the ship left and will arrive May 21st to Toronto.

Attachments

• IMG_1302.jpeg
    IMG_1302.jpeg
    597.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Reactions: 404 Not Found
So this is interesting, I’m noticing the model 3 Long Range that was just reintroduced to Canada is also showing up in inventory with chineese LRW vin
I hadn’t checked that Discord in a while but looking at the MYRWD for QC, it looks like it’ll arrive at the dealer on May 21.

I wonder if my new EDD or June 6-20 still remains and it takes that long to prep for delivery or it will be moved up?

So this is interesting, I’m noticing the model 3 Long Range that was just reintroduced to Canada is also showing up in inventory with Chinese LRW vin. These must be on the ship as well. According to the build date it was made on the 24th of April before the ship left and will arrive May 21st to Toronto.
I wonder if anyone with a custom order was able to confirm their factory build date with their Tesla rep. Trying to confirm my VIN is actually on the ship given the EDD change lol

I asked my rep earlier but am still waiting to hear back

I wonder if anyone with a custom order was able to confirm their factory build date with their Tesla rep. Trying to confirm my VIN is actually on the ship given the EDD change lol

When I called in to inquire about the inventory model Ys they told me it was in the same batch as my order, so it only makes sense that it’s on that ship. I think it’s just an issue sorting out the transportation to Ontario and Quebec. BC is lucky in this case.

Reactions: Jck2tam
When I called in to inquire about the inventory model Ys they told me it was in the same batch as my order, so it only makes sense that it’s on that ship. I think it’s just an issue sorting out the transportation to Ontario and Quebec. BC is lucky in this case.
Yea that's what my rep told me too. Interesting to see WaitingforTesla shows existing inventory EDD of May 21. I think they've been pretty accurate for the most part when thinking of the EDD of my previously cancelled MYLR order

Reactions: MisterX and Esan na

To follow-up with this, Tesla rep mentioned that my car was built on Apr 25.
Fingers crossed the EDD is the same as shown in WaitingforTesla (May 21)

Reactions: Esan na and MisterX
I just visited my Tesla rep. He says they paint them in batches. He checked and said the current shipment has white and red cars on board. Next ship is blue cars as we can see. Also, tow package cars come next which is why white cars with tow listed above will be on board with the blue cars.

I hope we will soon hear from those buying red, grey or black cars.

Another hint that the M3 LR will be coming from China is that it will only come with black interior like our MY RWD cars. The American made M3 RWD and M3P offer black or white interior.