Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crossing my fingers. My tesla rep is annoyingly vague. Just said "cars are in transit".
Best bet for info is to slide by your Tesla center when they are super busy and your rep is tied up with a customer. Look for an enthusiastic young rep standing in front of his computer and have your "RN" number ready. He can access anything in seconds. Ask to see the screen and even take a photo of it if possible.

Reactions: reyhan12
Been lurking this thread for awhile, deciding to chime in with my situation. Placed my order on May 16th for a White RWD MY. Living in Surrey BC, taking delivery at the Langley delivery centre. I currently have the same EDD as the other Vancouver/Langley people, May 25 - June 2. Considering I ordered later and still got a vehicle on the first shipment is very nice. Was on a wait list for Ioniq 5 since last June, was told recently my car is still 1-2 years away. Got sick of waiting and decided on the MY since it was now eligible for rebates and I always wanted a Tesla regardless. Not looking forward to my insurance though. Got quoted for almost $700/month.

Reactions: 404 Not Found
Been lurking this thread for awhile, deciding to chime in with my situation. Placed my order on May 16th for a White RWD MY. Living in Surrey BC, taking delivery at the Langley delivery centre. I currently have the same EDD as the other Vancouver/Langley people, May 25 - June 2. Considering I ordered later and still got a vehicle on the first shipment is very nice. Was on a wait list for Ioniq 5 since last June, was told recently my car is still 1-2 years away. Got sick of waiting and decided on the MY since it was now eligible for rebates and I always wanted a Tesla regardless. Not looking forward to my insurance though. Got quoted for almost $700/month.
Are you a new driver? Because insurance is not that expensive, I paid $1900 this year for M3 rwd!