Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY RWD today @ Laval
82431E9B-0163-40FA-9460-5392D42C8430.jpeg

Attachments

• 47D2ED2C-B209-43A9-BCB8-F6F115FADBE5.jpeg
    47D2ED2C-B209-43A9-BCB8-F6F115FADBE5.jpeg
    534.9 KB · Views: 57
IMG_3600.jpeg

Had my car for a few days now. Loving every part of it! Coming from a 2006 Honda Civic, it’s a huge jump in every way. Rides smooth and quietly, acceleration is quick, the stereo with the immersive audio sounds so clear and rich, ride height and visibility are great, the headlights and high beams are so bright and light the road so evenly, seats are nice and comfy, build quality is great (no creaks or large gaps), and so much cargo space!

I’ve been charging from a regular outlet at my parking spot. I get about 15-20% charge overnight, supplemented by some supercharging when needed. I went from 40%-80% at a 70kWH supercharger, about 150km added range, and it only cost $1.50! So cheap!

So grateful and amazed.

Great to finally see a whole photo of one of our cars. I know it looks like any other MY but still good to see it. Congrats. I bought a new Civic in 2008 so I know what a step up your Tesla is. The Civic was good but the road noise made me sell it. Every post I read here makes me want my Tesla more. I sold my truck so now I'm counting the days. Looking forward to detailing and not pumping gas or changing oil.

View attachment 945002
Had my car for a few days now. Loving every part of it! Coming from a 2006 Honda Civic, it’s a huge jump in every way. Rides smooth and quietly, acceleration is quick, the stereo with the immersive audio sounds so clear and rich, ride height and visibility are great, the headlights and high beams are so bright and light the road so evenly, seats are nice and comfy, build quality is great (no creaks or large gaps), and so much cargo space!

I’ve been charging from a regular outlet at my parking spot. I get about 15-20% charge overnight, supplemented by some supercharging when needed. I went from 40%-80% at a 70kWH supercharger, about 150km added range, and it only cost $1.50! So cheap!

So grateful and amazed.
looks fantastic

View attachment 945002

So grateful and amazed.
Looks great! Congrats on your new car!

Reactions: LeFrankeh
What colour? Been tracking blue RWD MYs, and all the ones listed in inventory on Tesla's website are still in transit, including those that are going to Richmond and Surrey in BC My EDD is June 20th-30th. I suspect it'll be closer to the 30th than the 20th here in Ottawa.

I was passing by Tesla Oakville tonight. Thought I would do a quick scan of the lot and the two auxiliary lots to check for MY RWD cars. Nothing yet.
I was there yesterday to pick up a LR, but denied delivery due to pretty bad issues (Fremont LR). I kept comparing every issue to a RWD model right behind it and it was perfect.

Issues if you guys are curious:
-white on bumper didn’t match rest of the car (bumper had yellowish creme tint while rest of car had bright white paint with flakes)
-back of front seats had deep scratches in plastic, looked like wolverine scratched it (entire seat would have to be replaced I think)
-Driver door handle didn’t close on its own
-more panel gaps than I could count (including none of the trim around the window lining up)

I told them I’d wait for a Shanghai LR (I’m fine with waiting). Other Fremont builds there had exactly the same issues. It’s an expensive car so I’d like it to be perfect.
IMG_6642.jpeg