Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that's interesting. Another tire choice just like Michelin or Continental on the U.S. cars. I don't know if the Pirelli tires are any better than the Kumho but, it's nice to have the prestige of the Pirelli brand. I'm guessing your car was on the 2nd shipment? Can you tell me what colour your car is and if you have the trailer hitch option? I'm just trying to guess at my chances of getting Perellis. Also, would you mind looking at your sidewall marking to find the treadwear number? I think most tires on Teslas have a rating of 400. I was glad to see 500 on the Kumho. I don't know what number the Pirelli has. And congrats on getting your car
Thanks! I got a blue 🔵 without tow hitch. Car was on the 2nd shipment.

Treadwear # is 500 - check out the attachment.

Attachments

• PXL_20230624_160101859.jpg
    PXL_20230624_160101859.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 107
Just took delivery today of a blue with hitch. Every detail was flawless. Quality beyond belief. Way to go Tesla Shanghai!!! Came with Perelli tires as did most of the cars there. They were about 50 psi. After a while, I lowered them to 42 psi. Rides better now. Power and torque is perfect. The technology is overwhelming and fun. Awesome car.View attachment 950627
Great choice on colour 😀

What range did it display at 100% SOC?
As @Simon207 mentioned the range is shown as 394km. Based on my personal experience I have driven close to a 1000km now, mostly highway driving. The average wh/km for the 1000km I have driven is 138, based on this calculator I can achieve 434km with the 60kwh battery. This is with ac use and highway speeds at 100-115 range.

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
whatever max range it shows on the display doesn’t mean much. I don’t even look at that number or percentage, just plug it in at home whenever it dips below 20%, and tesla will start charge after 7pm at off-peak pricing, and be at 100% in 4-8 hours.

I logged in to my profile this morning and a note popped up saying Accelerated Delivery available and asked if I wanted to select from a list of available Model Y’s with same configurations as what I ordered. I immediately chose one that was exact same configuration and was also given a $710 discount. It then asked me to accept the Tesla Vision statement and then was given an EDD of August 4-18.

I ordered June 27 and was showing June-July previously to this update. In Ontario.

Also seems to show a lot of inventory in their site now for Model Y.

I logged in to my profile this morning and a note popped up saying Accelerated Delivery available and asked if I wanted to select from a list of available Model Y’s with same configurations as what I ordered. I immediately chose one that was exact same configuration and was also given a $710 discount. It then asked me to accept the Tesla Vision statement and then was given an EDD of August 4-18.

I ordered June 27 and was showing June-July previously to this update. In Ontario.

Also seems to show a lot of inventory in their site now for Model Y.
And….got a VIN as well.

Reactions: 404 Not Found