Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice detailed review, thanks. Are there any Tesla part numbers on the glass?
Only the codes in those pics. Here is a guide to understanding them:
1645007613283.jpeg

Reactions: Dangerous Fish
Does anyone know of any alternative methods of trying to contact Tesla which might actually get me through to a human being?

I've been waiting 2 weeks to find out what's going on with the finance of my Model Y.

I have emailed [email protected] - haven't heard anything in a week.
I emailed my local Tesla dealer to see if they have heard anything - also no response from them in a week.
I've rung the number (01628450660) and picked option 4 - all that does is take me to an automated message that they will contact me closer to the delivery of my Model 3 and then hangs up on me?!?!?

It's becoming a little frustrating not being able to find out any information at all.

Thanks for spending the time for posting; very informative and much appreciated. Another dissertation almost 😅

Shame about the USB-C’a not working. But fantastic to hear your expert review on the glass and acoustics 👍🏻

That’s for taking the time to write this up!
If you go for the second door seals, would love to hear your experience if you have time!

Yep I’d like a nice ‘reducing noise’ thread if possible. Have a model 3 myself but some of that info may be useful to us too
I will undoubtedly be further insulating my car in time and will look for the appropriate thread to share my findings. Just wanted to respond directly to some of the concerns others had raised here on this delivery thread given the delivery spec variations globally.

Feel free to follow me if you want to see when and where I post that stuff. @Becareful and @Mrklaw if you do go for those extra door seals, be sure to alcohol wipe first! Applying temporary tape around the outside of the lower doors and doing a dukes of hazard entry will give you a pretty close approximation of the benefit available before any money is spent.

Have fun when you get yours!

Reactions: Mrklaw