Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that’s a full working day now without a trade in confirmation. I’ll see what tomorrow brings. I don’t know why I’m that bothered. I’ll probably be using ‘motorway’ anyway. 🙄
Are 'motorway' any good compared to others such as WBAC etc.? I must admit, I never used any such companie before so I genuinely don't know hence the question. I'm also in the same boat as you as Tesla trade in offer hasn't come through yet.

I'm waiting too - it's only for a more than 10 year old Fiesta but I'm still slightly hoping Tesla will beat WBAC/Motorway...
Mines a 5yr old disco sport. Price was up to 22K in Aug. Tesla offering £19.5K at the mo and motorway £20.5K. It’s a shame we need 2 cars otherwise it would’ve gone in the summer. Just need to clean it tomorrow and take some photos for ‘motorway’ and hope it gets at least 20K. Was locking Tesla’s price in just in case.

If anyone is interested the price I got from Tesla trade in was better than WBAC and motorway. The price actually went up after I sent in the photos. Motorway was better than WBAC also.
I was going to try Carwow. Used them to haggle to buy a car previously. They’ve started doing car sales recently too where dealers compete to offer you the best price for trade in. Has anyone had any experience versus WBAC?

Last edited:
Nothing online yet...I called Directline and all they could say is to wait until it appeared on the system!
So I just called LV who I’m currently insured with and as predicted, the Y wasn’t on their system. A very helpful lady said they would insure it based on a similar Tesla until it was. Great I thought and she went to check with her boss which one they would use. I hoped it would be a M3 LR as there is not much in the price.

When she came back to me she said LV won’t do that and that they won’t insure it as they don’t know enough about the car. Told me to try nearer to the time but not to hold my breath.

Might be a few uninsured drivers knocking about late Feb. 😆

1641885059095.png