Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla website , now showing May delivery. I cancelled my February pickup last week as I could not make it to Southampton, been told March but I have nothing no EDD. Day 1 order as well. White / Black / 20. I actually rang up on Monday and I was told my account was on hold and he then reactivated to live. So if you did cancel 19 February - you might want to check it’s not on hold. 👀. Been told March so fingers cross

Reactions: hairysteve
Has anyone managed to get a second set of delivery dates after declining the first? I had a work trip exactly covering the entire two-week window and they wouldn't move even to the following Monday. I'm wondering how far back in the queue I've been pushed :)
Exactly the same - i was back for late feb so said I could collect then - wasnt worried about plates, just out of country - they have cancelled it for me - told me I was missing out on an amazing event then radio silence.

Or they may give them as freebies on 19th to make it look "special". I will anyway remove them before I drive off as the covers look ugly.
Maybe the special surprise is that you have to fit them yourself. How much do they actually help with efficiency? I‘m undecided on whether to go for the Rimetrix wheels or not. I found a similar set on ebay which was slightly cheaper and delivered from China but reviews for seller were only 66%.
On a related note, no sign of mud flaps, though again these may be “chucked on the rear seats“ too along with the parcel shelf…??

Maybe the special surprise is that you have to fit them yourself. How much do they actually help with efficiency? I‘m undecided on whether to go for the Rimetrix wheels or not. I found a similar set on ebay which was slightly cheaper and delivered from China but reviews for seller were only 66%.
On a related note, no sign of mud flaps, though again these may be “chucked on the rear seats“ too along with the parcel shelf…??
Do you have a link?

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 16.18.27.png

Wait till Tesla sells wheel kit and spray paint them yourself and save money. Looks like this seller is doing exactly the same. I doubt Gemini wheel covers cost more than £30 each. I remember seeing them on their accessories shop section but they now disappeared - may be stock shortages.

Talking about MY accessories, most other items are now in stock.

Wait till Tesla sells wheel kit and spray paint them yourself and save money. Looks like this seller is doing exactly the same. I doubt Gemini wheel covers cost more than £30 each. I remember seeing them on their accessories shop section but they now disappeared - may be stock shortages.

It's $35 in the US so probably will be around £30 each

Yes lots of youtube videos where ppl in US spray them with a black satin spray that you can peel off. These do look like £30 covers + £5 of paint = Rip off!!

Reactions: ukmy