Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, my reg showed on the invoice before I paid it off
The usual wonderful variation in the Tesla order process! I would imagine that they allocate from a pool in advance and register on the day, if paid. Maybe the pools are regional. Who knows! I've scoured every mm of my invoice several times and it shows vin and reservation number but no reg.

I collected on the 16th - everything was perfect with the car 👍🏻

Also, the V5C landed on the doormat today.
3 days, not bad !

Whoop whoop, new personalised ‘Tesla model Y’ reg plates going on later !

Also, I almost had the first UK Model Y insurance claim yesterday. Luckily the fence post fell the other way and smashed up my neighbours car instead. (Well not for him) 😬😬
got mine 15th. I had roof tile narrowly miss mine as well. And a black wheelie bin flew across the road and came close. Didn't sleep well that night.

Reactions: Pete UK
Just back from Southampton collection and VERY happy with ride even with tyre pressures at 47psi. I had a test drive on 20’s which I felt were too hard/fidgety for me personally, so very relieved about how better the ride feels - I stress this is purely personal and your mileage will vary!

BTW the Geminis look GREAT up close. My first time seeing them for real today and the car in MSM (any colour in fact) looks even better than photos which just don’t do them justice.

Just back from Southampton collection and VERY happy with ride even with tyre pressures at 47psi. I had a test drive on 20’s which I felt were too hard/fidgety for me personally, so very relieved about how better the ride feels - I stress this is purely personal and your mileage will vary!

BTW the Geminis look GREAT up close. My first time seeing them for real today and the car in MSM (any colour in fact) looks even better than photos which just don’t do them justice.
Were any accessories given, like umbrella etc