Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chalk mine up on the list of Model Y's damaged before delivery. 🤦‍♂️

Chased delivery company to see where the car was as it should have been delivered between now and mid-day... damaged by transport company yesterday as it turns out and they didn't think to tell me yesterday. Who knows when it will turn up now.

Funny thing is I was half expecting this because I googled the delivery/forwarding company the day I found out who it was and their reviews are shocking. Awful communication, one arm of the business doesn't know what the other is doing, etc. etc. and makes you wonder what the lease company is actually paying them for.

Sold my car in a rush to ensure transition was smooth and stress free, what a sucker I am for assuming it would turn up on the day promised 😅. Live and learn.

Reactions: Rooster6655
How do I check which battery I have in my new Model Y? What is recommended charge % charge limit?
Strange I thought all Model Ys had the newer battery tech.
Perhaps you're thinking of the new LiIon 12v battery that replaces the old lead acid ones? I think the new cars from China have the newer battery and the newer computer chip but if anyone knows different, please say...

Chalk mine up on the list of Model Y's damaged before delivery. 🤦‍♂️

Chased delivery company to see where the car was as it should have been delivered between now and mid-day... damaged by transport company yesterday as it turns out and they didn't think to tell me yesterday. Who knows when it will turn up now.

Funny thing is I was half expecting this because I googled the delivery/forwarding company the day I found out who it was and their reviews are shocking. Awful communication, one arm of the business doesn't know what the other is doing, etc. etc. and makes you wonder what the lease company is actually paying them for.

Sold my car in a rush to ensure transition was smooth and stress free, what a sucker I am for assuming it would turn up on the day promised 😅. Live and learn.
I fear that is what happened to mine; which area of the country are you in?

Have you been told next steps? I am still chasing a response from anyone, total radio silence.

Although I don't have a Reg, I managed to get my insurance. Looks like Direct Line applied a small discount for Tesla, well that seemed to be the case for me.
Type, direct line + Tesla and google should direct you...

I fear that is what happened to mine; which area of the country are you in?

Have you been told next steps? I am still chasing a response from anyone, total radio silence.
Dorset, but car is coming from Derby. There seems to be a big field of them there from the photos I've just seen.

Damage on mine is to one of the wheels. Tyre is trashed, alloy is damaged. May be repairable or a new alloy needed.

My advice would be call your forwarding/delivery company directly, give them the reg and also tell your lease company what's going on?

Dorset, but car is coming from Derby. There seems to be a big field of them there from the photos I've just seen.

Damage on mine is to one of the wheels. Tyre is trashed, alloy is damaged. May be repairable or a new alloy needed.

My advice would be call your forwarding/delivery company directly, give them the reg and also tell your lease company what's going on?
How did you find your delivery company?

Doesn't look like they are collecting VAT so there will probably be charges on delivery :(
Rimetrix wheel covers back in stock for Gemini 19". They are also delivering to the UK (for a hefty $135 USD delivery charge). Just ordered mine. Will look great on my MY LR Red due to pick up from Bristol on 18th March. I'm bursting.
For the value on myus Do you put in just the item value $289 or add us courier and (sales tax)

Does anyone have an up to date checklist when collecting the car to share?

Used this on on Saturday. Seemed pretty comprehensive.

Used this on on Saturday. Seemed pretty comprehensive.
TYVM !