Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it saved you on Albert Bridge then I'm sold, that entry way is an absolute nightmare, i try avoid using that bridge only if i can be bothered to sit in traffic at Battersea!

Did you fit them yourself or get them done professionally? I'm in London so any recommendations on fitters/sellers would be much appreciated.
I loved the challenge going through Albert bridge with My X on 22” but always had heart failure going through especially when I knew I was grazing the rim but those AG’s are a life saver, but now with the MY 20”’s it’s easier to go through AB beating that traffic on Battersea Bridge although I did manage to lightly scrap the rim the other day 🤦🏻 But the AG did its job 👍🏻

Fitting again just go to the AG website and put in your post code and you will find someone in your area.

When you get time; Can you post some pictures please I’d be interested to see how they look fitted on the 20” inductions.
Also what they look like after a ‘kerb tickle’.

Also do you need to get the wheels balance after installation?
When fitting they simply deflate the tyre and then clip them on, inflate back the tyre and using a rubber mallet they knock them tight into the rim, no balancing needed, I’ve fitted these on my MS P100D, MX P100D and now my MY LR, simply stating these to show that even with the performance acceleration models, I’ve had no issues with the AG’s…

Here are some pics, but not with the scratch…

Attachments

• 5F489441-C8C0-46A1-B5A9-803E860C8570.jpeg
    5F489441-C8C0-46A1-B5A9-803E860C8570.jpeg
    613.2 KB · Views: 92
  • CED1D147-CDD8-48E1-B97D-8962208CAB4C.jpeg
    CED1D147-CDD8-48E1-B97D-8962208CAB4C.jpeg
    444.9 KB · Views: 48
I have just been given an estimated delivery of 17th - 24th March on the app after an indicated May 6th - June 9th ….😳

Can anyone advise what will happen next and whether i will have any flexibility to pick the Y up out with the estimated delivery dates …?

Thanks for any advice or tips.

👍🏻

I originally had a May - June date too. It moved to 16th - 23rd March yesterday and had a VIN assigned. I called them this morning and they arranged the delivery, provided the registration and raised the final invoice for payment. Hopefully, collecting on Monday.

Model Y LR, Blue, Black, 19”, No EAP/FSD.

Reactions: Mr Grey and Garygjo
Hi Folks, Just getting my new Model Y next week before i leave the next day for a month's travel abroad.. Any suggestions on what i should be expecting/ looking out for when i take delivery. Also any suggestions on what i should get done on the car as extras to get the best performance, ride compfort and protection ? I am getting a a grey MYLR with 19" gemini wheels. Keen to get a towbar installed at somepoint. Thinking of also Mudflaps. Any views on PPF ?

Mine was delivered at 6:55AM this morning, AnyVan were really good. He told me he noticed some damage when loading it and had them polish it out but to double check when the car was clean and dry. Can't drive it yet as I need to ring admiral when they open, wish I'd done that yesterday!

Is there a standard checklist of what I need to be looking for?
what i should be expecting/ looking out for when i take delivery

My thoughts:

and the PDF already mentioned:

interesting that they can access all cars

Seems casual but seems to be pretty sophisticated in practice. For example, at trade-in I had to sign something on their tablet which effectively "handed them the car" (I think there might have been something about PIN number too) - they had no access until then, and I then couldn't do a Factory Reset and they had to do that. Probably all geofenced too. And why not - very 21st century :)

Some time ago I thought a fuse had blown; phoned support; clack-clack on keyboard "No Sir, all your fuses are fine" :)

My thoughts:

and the PDF already mentioned:

Seems casual but seems to be pretty sophisticated in practice. For example, at trade-in I had to sign something on their tablet which effectively "handed them the car" (I think there might have been something about PIN number too) - they had no access until then, and I then couldn't do a Factory Reset and they had to do that. Probably all geofenced too. And why not - very 21st century :)

Some time ago I thought a fuse had blown; phoned support; clack-clack on keyboard "No Sir, all your fuses are fine" :)
Did you now there aren’t any physical fuses? They’re all digital fuses!

Hi, first post after cancelling order for Auei Q4 and going for LRMY instead.

I ordered this week and website says order delivery.

Looking at posts they seem to be coming know quicker than that.

Should I add EAP to order and then remove from spec after I get a vin? I’m worried the order completes with that option and I don’t want it yet

Hi, first post after cancelling order for Auei Q4 and going for LRMY instead.

I ordered this week and website says order delivery.

Looking at posts they seem to be coming know quicker than that.

Should I add EAP to order and then remove from spec after I get a vin? I’m worried the order completes with that option and I don’t want it yet
I don’t think it makes any difference in this country, it seems to just be in the US where they want more FSD beta testers

Thanks @teaston,

It looks like model Ys are coming earlier than expected, we have gone with the standard wheels which show July rather than the darker wheels which show earlier delivery.

I found a post someWhere showing the order backlog in terms of months but can’t find that spot for the life of me now!

Ordered MYLR via Sal Sacrifice scheme from Zenith on 8th Mar 22 - white, gemini wheels (no EAP or FSD)

Don’t have a specific ETA but zenith website says late 2022 (managed to get a RN number from Zenith but spoke to Tesla customer care and they would not give me any details as car ordered by Zenith and they don’t have consent to give me any information)

I see some of you have received early delivery dates

Have anyone who ordered similar spec around Early March and got any dates. TIA