Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same spec as mine. I'm hopeful it will be September to get the 72 plate.
Interesting thought; the old plate pride still alive and well. So, I asked myself "4th August or mid-September?" Definitely ASAP. Although, Sod's law being what it is and plus a layer of Tesla Law (or maybe lore) it will probably arrive on the 31 August😆 with a 22 Plate.:(

My Tesla ownership experience had better not be anticlimactic after these roller coaster months🙃. Actually, I know that it won't be............
.......will it?🤔

Now then....time to dust the Tesla Wall Point while SWMBO is out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kashp and WllXM
Thanks for replying - so if it doesn't come with a mobile connector, we would have something to go back to Tesla with before having to order one?
I checked this with a rep after reading below article and they were not 100% if this was going to happen in the UK. Either way, he said that when you pick up the car (one day soon I hope) and it does not have a mobile connector then just log this with the delivery team before driving off.

I checked this with a rep after reading below article and they were not 100% if this was going to happen in the UK. Either way, he said that when you pick up the car (one day soon I hope) and it does not have a mobile connector then just log this with the delivery team before driving off.

I too had the same response when I asked some at TSC Dartford.

To my mind, as it’s still not an option to order with the car on the UK website (like it is on the US site), it’s still included….right? 🤞🙃

Do you mind sharing links or photos or your stuff?

Puddle lights, I went for the T and Tesla text

All weather mats

You can purchase these with a boot liner set also, I purchased them seperately at different times

Cup Holder

Multi port docking station

Black alloy covers to replace the ugly silver ones

Console Tray

Boot liner

All weather mats

You can purchase these with a boot liner set also, I purchased them seperately at different times

Cup Holder

Console Tray

Boot liner
Nice lot of accessories, you’re going “all in” then? 😂

Nothing on the order page. I hope EAP isn’t the problem.
What does the trade in section of your order page say. if the offer has expired it should be prompting for new mileage if not then that means the offer is still valid in theory. If you have had an email saying your offer expired but the order page is not asking for new mileage then something seems wrong?

Thanks for this Mate, its much appreciated!

Reactions: Daedalus
I checked this with a rep after reading below article and they were not 100% if this was going to happen in the UK

They haven't got a clue, likelihood is that we will know on this forum before they do ...

The article is specific to USA. Could happen here, but unlikely without some warning, and thus unlikely to happen to anyone that placed an order "some time ago"

There is the separate issue that the UMC (or the Type-2, or anything else ... including (recently) a seatbelt buckle :( ...) could be missing. I agree that's something just to be logged with service and get sorted out. Tesla don't bother with PDI in the normal sense, but rather rely on people noticing and asking for a problem to be remedied. My personal view is that is because some people won't complain about some things (e.g. a panel gap will be unacceptable to one person, and not noticed / accepted by someone else), so why spend time and money fixing such things if the owner might not mind.

So be sure to check everything on a good Delivery Checklist when you collect! but I don't think it is likely that anyone with an existing order is going to have to pay extra for the UMC cable.

Thank you for sharing! Keen to know how you get on with these once you get the chance to use them. I can't tell how good a grip they have once attached as the video shows the person taking them off quite easily.

Reactions: robmcm and Zeit93

All weather mats

Cup Holder

Console Tray

Boot liner
Thank you for sharing this. Was looking at floor mat options.
Are you happy with this floor mat purchase from ali express? Limited options for RHD all weather floor mats. Had shortlisted two options - from Amazon uk- DTM or Taptes US. This definitely is another option to consider.

So be sure to check everything on a good Delivery Checklist when you collect!
+1 for this, I heard somewhere (may have been on here?) that a few people had their cars delivered without phone wireless charging capability and had to get a service visit booked to get it rectified. One of those things you’re only going to notice if you have a phone with wireless charging capability and want to use wireless charging.

Reactions: Daedalus
Doesn’t the MY come with floor mats?
It does - but not of great quality.
Been watching lot of youtube videos on this. Most of them recommend to have an all weather floor mat to protect your car interiors/carpets. 3D maxspider is the best - however they manufacture only for LHD vehicles. Few other options are there DTM, taptes as mentioned above.

Reactions: phoenixcat
Just thought I would put this out there for anyone interested in upgrading the interior mats.

I bought a set of these for my first M3 SR+ which I had in 2019, when they didn't come with mats. I then put them in my 2021 M3 SR+, and some 2.5 years later they look as good as when I first got them. The quality is great and I highly recommend them. Manufactured in the UK to order, and a very reasonable price which is on par with what you get from Ali Express.

Last week they were not doing them for the MY, so I emailed them and they replied straight away that they would be on the web site in a couple of days. They are now available and I will be ordering a set of the deluxe carpet ones from them with the boot liner now I have had the 'on it's way' text (plus VIN from page source) for imminent arrival of my new MY.

It does - but not of great quality.
Been watching lot of youtube videos on this. Most of them recommend to have an all weather floor mat to protect your car interiors/carpets. 3D maxspider is the best - however they manufacture only for LHD vehicles. Few other options are there DTM, taptes as mentioned above.
I decided to go for these rubber ones, hope they won't smell 😁.

Reactions: Pajo78