Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just came forward from 5-30 September, to 19 August - 2 September, and I now have a VIN assigned in my source code (LRWYHCEK4NC406XXX).

So I'm guessing I've probably picked up a canceled/bumped order that's currently on board the Morning Chorus.

UK, Model Y LR White/White/20" wheels, ordered 5 March, collection location Birmingham NEC.

Just a follow-up, I had a text an hour ago asking me to choose collection date, I've selected 3 September. Only 3 dates were available, luckily falling between 2 trips out of the country - I was very worried my availability would be my downfall and I'd end up getting bumped to another delivery period but I feel I've lucked out!

Now just awaiting the trade-in valuation update.

Reactions: ArunG and robmcm
I give up with zen got a call today to say the driver has put his back out so they won’t be delivering my model Y tomorrow! Kicked off and low and behold it’s coming tomorrow lol
Oh mate if they pulled that, it would be the most frustrating thing! Glad you’ve got it sorted, I reckon they’ll get back to me after their ‘compatability check‘ and tell me its now got a delivery date. Which to be honest I’ll just stick with the September date now but glad its now got some movement finally!

Just got a text to say my LR MY is due for delivery on 3/9. I ordered on 4/3. I was worried that it’d arrive whilst I was on holiday next month but all may be well after all!
Me too! Been watching this forum for months and wondering if I would ever get the car. Ordered through my company at the start of March, so could see no EDD or updates. Was told it would arrive in June and when it never, I was told maybe August, maybe September. Got a text tonight saying delivery 2nd September! Black, Black, LR, Gemini’s.

Reactions: Real Reado
Hello.

Thank you for all the information in this thread, I’ve been reading for a few weeks and it’s been an exciting couple of days.

My ordering experience today has been a bit frustrating; I ordered my Model Y on the 23rd March 2022, White paint, Black interior, 19’s. RN number received by text on the 24th. The the standard radio silence. I emailed through to the leasing agent (ultimately Lex) and I was told my date had been pushed back to February 2023! This didn’t really follow with what I had been reading on here, so I called Tesla and I was told the leasing agent are talking rubbish and I should expect it in Q3.

So I suppose, I’ll wait and see… thank you for giving me a place to vent my frustration 🙂

Reactions: Human_
Hi all, I ordered from Zen Auto a few days back and now have the VIN from Tesla (app access granted) - It's a June 22 Pre-Registered build so it's "in stock" - Anyone else ordered an "in-stock" from them? they have a few variants still available just now and wondering when I'll expect to receive the car - they say "4 to 6 weeks" which for an "in-stock" seems a bit long.

I ordered mid Mar, same spec, still haven't got a VIN :rolleyes:
I still don’t have a VIN and fully don’t expect it to show up in the app until it’s super close to delivery or day of. But I wasn’t expecting this text considering I’m in talks with them around their ‘in stock’ MY which should have been part of the June batch that I had originally ordered
¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hi all, I ordered from Zen Auto a few days back and now have the VIN from Tesla (app access granted) - It's a June 22 Pre-Registered build so it's "in stock" - Anyone else ordered an "in-stock" from them? they have a few variants still available just now and wondering when I'll expect to receive the car - they say "4 to 6 weeks" which for an "in-stock" seems a bit long.
Which spec did you order @rico365 and when did you place the order? Would be super surprised if such a late order is matched if us who have the same spec are still waiting?!

Yeah it takes them about 4 weeks to sort out delivery, so slow and you will need to chase them!

Which spec did you order @rico365 and when did you place the order? Would be super surprised if such a late order is matched if us who have the same spec are still waiting?!
Pretty basic - Pearl White with 20" induction... funny thing, I ordered with standard wheels, then cancelled and ordered again (2 credit agreements) so I've been given two VIN numbers from Tesla! waiting for one to be cancelled!

Pretty basic - Pearl White with 20" induction... funny thing, I ordered with standard wheels, then cancelled and ordered again (2 credit agreements) so I've been given two VIN numbers from Tesla! waiting for one to be cancelled!
Ah thats fair, slightly different to mine then, I’ve gone for White, Black interior and 19”. Lets see what the next few weeks holds for us all!

Last edited:
Ah thats fair, slightly different to mine then, I’ve gone for White, Black interior and 19”. Lets see what the nest few weeks holds for us all!
My deadline is mid October as that's when my PHEV goes back - my I4 M50 was meant to be here in May but it was delay after delay and eventually they told me next year - gutted but looking forward to the Tesla for different reasons!

I see you're misses ordered the exact same spec, at the exact same time as I did! My current EDD window is 28 August to 12 October with no narrowing window as yet... has your partner got a VIN in the source code as yet?

(getting super anxious I'm going to miss out on a Q3 delivery 😬)
@QuanTim @Toblerone

Just another update, EDD just updated again to September 23-30.

#teamblue
#whateverthatmeans???

@QuanTim @Toblerone

Just another update, EDD just updated again to September 23-30.

#teamblue
#whateverthatmeans???
Thanks!
I’m holding Sept-7 - Sept-30 for now.

I saw another post from someone saying narrowed window end of Sept.
End of the quarter is end of the quarter.

Current deliveries seem to be up to March orders. I reckon we still have time with a month of shipping to get through.
#TeamBlue