Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any late March ordered MYLR MSM 20s out there that have seen firming up of EDD or VIN allocation yet? Being #teamMSM, I haven't seen much chatter on the spec here which I'm fearful we will be the forgotten shade again! I'm through Tusker so am in the dark waiting without EDD updates, so rely on you good people to follow!
I ordered mid March and have a pick up date 2nd September. (Birmingham). MSM, black interior, 20” wheels and tow bar.
I’ve seen a few msm Model Y’s on the road, as many or more than any other colour, except white of course. So the evidence would suggest there is no problem with the paint.

Reactions: MattYLR
Are there any late March ordered MYLR MSM 20s out there that have seen firming up of EDD or VIN allocation yet? Being #teamMSM, I haven't seen much chatter on the spec here which I'm fearful we will be the forgotten shade again! I'm through Tusker so am in the dark waiting without EDD updates, so rely on you good people to follow!
Still waiting... MYLR/MSM/Black/20, ordered March 17th, current EDD August 26 - September 25

It all happened for me yesterday, dates narrowed to a 2 week window and a VIN in the code and then a couple of hours later Tesla call to arrange delivery for 24/8 (Bristol). Slightly miffed that it'll be a 22 instead of a 72 plate but honestly just glad to be finally getting it #TeamBlue
Thanks for the update. I’m the exact same spec ordered a few weeks after you, so hopefully near the front of the queue.
My EDD came fwd to 1-Sept today.
#TeamBlue

Reactions: t0ne and NP90
Thanks for the update. I’m the exact same spec ordered a few weeks after you, so hopefully near the front of the queue.
My EDD came fwd to 1-Sept today.
#TeamBlue
Fingers crossed for you, in the scheme of things I should have it 5 months after ordering which isn't bad. I waited that long for a Golf GTI back in 2006 and had been waiting longer than that for a VW California before deciding to cancel and go for the Y instead.

Reactions: NP90
Fingers crossed for you, in the scheme of things I should have it 5 months after ordering which isn't bad. I waited that long for a Golf GTI back in 2006 and had been waiting longer than that for a VW California before deciding to cancel and go for the Y instead.
You know you’ve been here a long time when your 8th May order is starting to be one of the older ones. 😂
I raise you …

Not seeing anyone with a VIN for a white interior, anyone on the forum with a white/white/gemini VIN yet? Feeling left behind, and the folks at Tesla are being particularly 'random' with their answers at the moment.... ah well, anticipation is half the fun - right?
According to the excellent FrizzyDB - only one YLR white interior (of any colour) has a VIN assigned and that's for delivery to Europe.

The only other white/white orders are @H43lio (Induction) and @Pajo78 (Gemini). Maybe worth snooping to see the latest on their orders

According to the excellent FrizzyDB - only one YLR white interior (of any colour) has a VIN assigned and that's for delivery to Europe.

The only other white/white orders are @H43lio (Induction) and @Pajo78 (Gemini). Maybe worth snooping to see the latest on their orders
Patiently waiting for any updates to happen in the app. No VIN assigned and no further updates on EDD.

Reactions: ME_UK
It all happened for me yesterday, dates narrowed to a 2 week window and a VIN in the code and then a couple of hours later Tesla call to arrange delivery for 24/8 (Bristol). Slightly miffed that it'll be a 22 instead of a 72 plate but honestly just glad to be finally getting it #TeamBlue
And this morning had a text confirming the VIN and giving me the reg no. Not a sausage for months and then it all happens at once