Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
loving seeing the VIN texts coming through... I am an April order through my companies lease provider, does anyone know if I should receive a text message at this point or only to confirm delivery date?

(MYLR, Metallic Blue, Black interior & 19's)
Just got my plate and VIN and I’m through tusker but ordered direct through Tesla then transferred.

Sorry for the others, I'm still resisting the urge of creating a dedicated Q3 deliveries thread.:D (but not for long I fear).

For those who have imminent deliveries in the next couple of weeks, I know there have been some 72 regs issued out there already.
Sadly I'm not among the chosen few. Are they only for cash customers? Anyone with a Tesla Loan/PCP received his yet? (and have you 1-paid (I did), 2-received and 3-signed the DocuSign lease agreement yet?)
Yes Tesla loan. Not paid in full deposit yet or signed anything but have had agreements through. Just got text 10mins ago with reg and vin.
Similar to ForkyorOlafEV but no reg/VIN text yet…I am keen to get over done with the paper work one way or another but w/o any issues and focus on the MY on it’s way.

Reactions: ForkyorOlafEV
As a private buyer they should then honour the original quote, good to know. Thank you.
As the resubmission of the finance application defaults to the original rate and I assume you have already done that, it is worrying to hear that they are separately updating the rates again…I am puzzled 🤔 perhaps better to pay & sign everything once docs, final invoice etc are all available…

Btw did your pre contract/ loan agreement docs also change to the new rate or still showing initial rate?
They must be watching these threads as I just logged back in to check the documents and the rate has reverted back to 3.99 (phew).
Hopefully all this movement on the accounts means something is happening although no hidden VIN yet....

MYLR Black in and Out with 20 inductions, ordered 18th April.

loving seeing the VIN texts coming through... I am an April order through my companies lease provider, does anyone know if I should receive a text message at this point or only to confirm delivery date?

(MYLR, Metallic Blue, Black interior & 19's)
Hey,

You should get the texts coming through (I am leasing through work and got them), did you get the RN order number text?
This round is for the Glovis Companion shipment which we got texts for on 17th Sept and more throughout the last week or so. Which appears to have covered orders up to early April; fingers crossed you should be getting yours on one of the next shipments which have left china. If things run to a similiar schedule you will know either way in the next 2 weeks.

I've had this today..

SmartSelect_20220822-153246_Photos.jpg

Not quite as useful as a VIN and Reg Number 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Toblerone
Hey,

You should get the texts coming through (I am leasing through work and got them), did you get the RN order number text?
This round is for the Glovis Companion shipment which we got texts for on 17th Sept and more throughout the last week or so. Which appears to have covered orders up to early April; fingers crossed you should be getting yours on one of the next shipments which have left china. If things run to a similiar schedule you will know either way in the next 2 weeks.
I never got the RN number via text I had to ask the leasing company for it, but I can do nothing with it really. Thanks for all that info, that really helps. Sounds like it's getting closer then, I ordered on 14th April and according to the leasing company end of September is the estimated delivery date (not sure if that's coming from them or Tesla). In what order do you get the messages?

Yeah, there's always cancellations towards the end of a quarter and they sometimes start calling those that are next in line but, it's location based apparently. I know your July order is a long way off the end of April but it depends how many people have ordered the same spec as you, and from the same location as you.

There's been people that insist they got lucky when walking into a SC and asking if there's any cancellations, people say the same about just making a call at the right time too, how true that is I don't know. What we do know though, is that at the end nd of June, a couple of people that ordered my spec, but days after me, managed to collect from Southampton at the end of June because people cancelled.
So. I got on live chat and said I could take earlier delivery if a same spec model became available. The advisor said he would put a note on my account to that effect. I suspect he did no such thing and was just trying to get rid of me but it made me feel a bit more hopeful of an earlier delivery 🤣

I never got the RN number via text I had to ask the leasing company for it, but I can do nothing with it really. Thanks for all that info, that really helps. Sounds like it's getting closer then, I ordered on 14th April and according to the leasing company end of September is the estimated delivery date (not sure if that's coming from them or Tesla). In what order do you get the messages?
My texts were
RN - 23/03/22
Action required - tell us your address for delivery on XX/XX/XX - 17/09/22
Confirmation that by delivery would be made to my address - 18/09/22
Text telling me I need to sign a deceleration sent to my email on delivery day - 19/08/22
Text with reg and VIN - 22/08/22

so a lot of nothing then a text pretty much everyday....