Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, the MY mudflaps are just a single length piece, unlike the M3 stubbly mudflap and extension.
Thanks, my MY has long (seems more than needed as they keep hitting speed bumps etc) ones fitted. I am not quite sure what others were reporting as included with their deliveries - perhaps theirs not fitted but included to be fitted DIY as an option? Or additional shorter versions / may be spare (I don’t think mine will last long) due to the issue above?

Thanks, my MY has long (seems more than needed as they keep hitting speed bumps etc) ones fitted. I am not quite sure what others were reporting as included with their deliveries - perhaps theirs not fitted but included to be fitted DIY as an option? Or additional shorter versions / may be spare (I don’t think mine will last long) due to the issue above?

I bought some from tesla before getting the car and realising they came with it 🤦‍♂️😆
I'll have a look tomorrow and see if they're any shorter, if we get a build up of stones on our gravel drive they catch occasionally which helps me remind the kids the get out and rake the driveway 😂

• Love
Reactions: Benotomy
So after 117 days of waiting "Steve" finally delivered my Y.... The car is incredible in every aspect!

No issues at all with build quality or suspension issues. Treated her to a supercharge from 24% - 80% was around £23 but obviosuly works out cheaper to charge from home. Pics below!

Couldn't be happier! 🤩

#TeamBlue!

looks incredible. congrats pal! #teamblue can't wait for Thursday!

Reactions: Toblerone
So after 117 days of waiting "Steve" finally delivered my Y.... The car is incredible in every aspect!

No issues at all with build quality or suspension issues. Treated her to a supercharge from 24% - 80% was around £23 but obviosuly works out cheaper to charge from home. Pics below!

Couldn't be happier! 🤩

#TeamBlue!

Mine’s arriving on the 27th 👍

It’s starting to look like uk lead times are now a quarter long … a mild improvement but an improvement nonetheless… I expect that to shorten once Giga Berlin ramps up.
Not looking too good on the Berlin ramp up, or general German manufacturing:

TechCrunch: Vote to expand Tesla’s Berlin gigafactory delayed indefinitely.

Not looking too good on the Berlin ramp up, or general German manufacturing:

TechCrunch: Vote to expand Tesla’s Berlin gigafactory delayed indefinitely.
I think this might affect the long term ramp up plan, I am actually referring to the 5k cars per week (20k cars per month) ramp up … this should help with lead times in the interim before the big ramp up comes into effect .

VIN appeared in the app last night. Still no eSign collection on the 24th (7 days).
I contacted Tesla regarding this as I’m in exactly the same boat as you. Tesla confirmed an e-sign agreement will be sent out by email, expected around 3 to 4 days before pick up. They confirmed that that will complete the formal preparations and that I need to bring my drivers licence for collecting car next Wednesday. Perhaps you’ve got your email now and you’re all set for the big day. Have fun and I hope the quality of your car is first rate when you receive it. SBB.

I contacted Tesla regarding this as I’m in exactly the same boat as you. Tesla confirmed an e-sign agreement will be sent out by email, expected around 3 to 4 days before pick up. They confirmed that that will complete the formal preparations and that I need to bring my drivers licence for collecting car next Wednesday. Perhaps you’ve got your email now and you’re all set for the big day. Have fun and I hope the quality of your car is first rate when you receive it. SBB.
Nothing yet for me! They said normally 7 day and also after delivery 🤔. Very typical Tesla stuff here. 4 days and change before I pick up so I’ll be calling everyday from tomorrow until I get something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: StarbucksBob
Nothing yet for me! They said normally 7 day and also after delivery 🤔. Very typical Tesla stuff here. 4 days and change before I pick up so I’ll be calling everyday from tomorrow until I get something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nothing received here either and picking up Thursday. I text them and they said they're working on it apparently. Fingers crossed.