Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If this RCC EUROPE table is correct in the shipment page then, a lot of the people with EDD of mid Nov-Dec already have hidden VIN and likely to be on SUMMIT. Therefore from speaking with Tesla he said it was a good chance my Jan/Feb delivery would arrive in December. Is it possible that this week people could start seeing EDD jump back from Q1 to Q4?!
I'm hoping RCC Europe is my ship. EDD of December 2 to December 17. But it may not be I think it might need to be next ship possibly . No hidden VIN for me yet. But I will be furiously refreshing and checking once RCC Europe leaves.

Edit: in the shipping thread the arrival date is listed as 24/11. Which is one week and one day before my first date in EDD. Given a bit of buffer for weather etc. And getting the car up to Glasgow and ready for pick up it seems likely this IS my ship. But that assumes my EDD won't change again. 🙄

Edit edit(!) And assuming it gets loaded with RHDs.

Last edited:
Reactions: perry12396
If this RCC EUROPE table is correct in the shipment page then, a lot of the people with EDD of mid Nov-Dec already have hidden VIN and likely to be on SUMMIT. Therefore from speaking with Tesla he said it was a good chance my Jan/Feb delivery would arrive in December. Is it possible that this week people could start seeing EDD jump back from Q1 to Q4?!
Its likely yes.

RCC Europe estimated date is 21 Nov. Usually from Southmapton to other destinations around the UK it will take Tesla atleast a few days.
They then have the local pickup points to clean the car and prep them for collection / delivery. This will probably end up being into 1st week of December. Which lines up with a lot of EDD's currently.

The latest WuWa video shows a bunch of Green paper RHD cars too. So it lines up with RCC Europe for the moment.

The way to certainly confirm it is:

1. a WuWa video showing RCC Europe loading RHD cars.
2, Mr M and his trusty information.

EDIT: VIN drops for RCC Europe (If that is the UK ship) will be around Saturday - Monday
Given that RCC Europe takes 2 days to load and then sets sail towards Singapore. VIN drops are just after the ship usually passes Taiwan.

So this afternoon I had an email from Lex, to let me know that my car is going to be one of those that is going to arrive without USS. I haven't yet had a VIN, so I doubt it's loaded on a vessel yet, however they did confirm that it will arrive before the 'over air update' is carried out to provide the 4 inactive features.
Tesla have apparently confirmed in an email to Lex that this over the air update will happen "no later than Jan 23".
Still keeping my fingers crossed that its going to be loaded onto the RCC Europe and for a Dec 22 delivery.

So this afternoon I had an email from Lex, to let me know that my car is going to be one of those that is going to arrive without USS. I haven't yet had a VIN, so I doubt it's loaded on a vessel yet, however they did confirm that it will arrive before the 'over air update' is carried out to provide the 4 inactive features.
Tesla have apparently confirmed in an email to Lex that this over the air update will happen "no later than Jan 23".
Still keeping my fingers crossed that its going to be loaded onto the RCC Europe and for a Dec 22 delivery.
I was wondering how they'll handle it for lease cars. When did you order?

I placed my order on the 11th October. At the time of ordering advised delivery Nov-Dec. Tesla live chat have said that's still the plan.
In all honesty - given how long people seem to be waiting, I'll be amazed if it happens, but as it stands things are looking OK.

MYLR Black/White/20"
Ordered my MYLR MSM/Black/19 on October 10th through Zenith - Tesla currently saying Jan-March EDD but fingers crossed I’m in the same boat as you!

I am really hoping mine may jump back this week considering it’s a very similar order but from 1st October for me :)

Reactions: BladNort
Its likely yes.

RCC Europe estimated date is 21 Nov. Usually from Southmapton to other destinations around the UK it will take Tesla atleast a few days.
They then have the local pickup points to clean the car and prep them for collection / delivery. This will probably end up being into 1st week of December. Which lines up with a lot of EDD's currently.

The latest WuWa video shows a bunch of Green paper RHD cars too. So it lines up with RCC Europe for the moment.

The way to certainly confirm it is:

1. a WuWa video showing RCC Europe loading RHD cars.
2, Mr M and his trusty information.

EDIT: VIN drops for RCC Europe (If that is the UK ship) will be around Saturday - Monday
Given that RCC Europe takes 2 days to load and then sets sail towards Singapore. VIN drops are just after the ship usually passes Taiwan.
If I understood correctly we won't get any drone footage for RCC Europe due to a no fly rule in place. I'm not that familiar with Wu Wa so not sure if he can post non drone footage. His latest video seems to suggest he can and does but I was hoping to spot my car being loaded via drone!

Reactions: Falcon22 and Tail
2D99AE24-6C46-4C2C-8079-BD28A99D2E90.png

Just received my USS email from Leaseplan, hopefully that means my car is coming soon….