Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD is stuck on Jan 4-Feb28 so I’m hoping it changes and I’m on the last ship in Q3 as order only two weeks later than Chimpy McChimp
Right here with you mate! Exactly the same EDD. Got a text yesterday about being contacted soon about delivery but no news or no hidden vin. I am hoping either today or Monday we may see lots of VIN drops and our EDD come back to Q4 I was sat at Q4 for a month before it slipped🤞🏼

I have a ‘hidden vin’ on the account page and estimated delivery between 17 Nov and 1 Dec. It had previously kicked out to Dec-5 Jan. I received a text on Friday saying “…at the moment we haven’t invited customers to schedule appointments but it should be coming in the next week or so”. Hopefully this means that the above EDD’s are on Summit and they will be scheduling dates shortly….. fingers crossed!

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I have a ‘hidden vin’ on the account page and estimated delivery between 17 Nov and 1 Dec. It had previously kicked out to Dec-5 Jan. I received a text on Friday saying “…at the moment we haven’t invited customers to schedule appointments but it should be coming in the next week or so”. Hopefully this means that the above EDD’s are on Summit and they will be scheduling dates shortly….. fingers crossed!
Was that text unsolicited or replying to you making a query?