Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Considering it's location I'd have expected VIN's on this vessel to have been seen already. All previous VIN's this Q were spotted around Taiwan 🤔
I've been wondering about that. My EDD kind of matches with this ship so ever hopeful. I appreciate that folks on here are probably only a small representation of actual UK orders but I don't think we have seen any significant VIN showers.

I guess mine may be on another ship but I've fallen back off the wagon and am back freebasing the Hopium.

Reactions: AndyWarrington
Hyperion Ray dropped VIN’s around the same location, can’t quite take it by gospel though because it always seems to change

Quite frankly no one knows when VIN’s were assigned. Last quarter there was a theory that Tesla US assigned the VIN’s because it seems to be 3-5pm everyday (which worked out with the time zones)

Spoke with Tesla this morning as I had received the text relating to being contacted soon for scheduling delivery, I then got a text to call and go through my pre-delivery tasks. I rang and got told they were all complete (so pointless call) and she then said I just have to wait for a car to be allocated. My EDD still showing as Jan 4/Feb 28 - felt it was abit pointless text and call and she said couldn’t explain what it was for… the wait continues

Mine has said that for weeks. I asked Tesla to change my order as I decided to upgrade to the 20s wheels. When they made the change my account said I had to pay the deposit balance. That was back mid August.
I just called them to check the status now I'm being asked to pay the deposit. They said no VIN assigned, and don't pay the deposit until I get a delivery text message.

I log into my account then click on manage under the pic of the car that opens another window with overview on it.
then ctrl +u then ctrl+f then a search box opens in top right LRW enter

if I don't go onto manage it doesn't find it when I do the rest 🙉 not sure how everyone else is doing it
Ok. That's how I'm doing it. Except no VIN for me yet. I think I'll know when I get the message asking to approve no USS.

Reactions: aldo286
Good news boys and girls. Just got the text below. Looks like someone in Glasgow either cancelled or postponed, or one of Lex's customers in the area did.

Was told just last week that it will "most likely be February" so over the moon now.

Ordered 3rd of August. Through salary sacrifice at work with Lex. Model Y in Midnight Silver with Geminis and black interior.
SmartSelect_20221031_124242_Messages.jpg