Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had their collection booked from Bristol? I’ve had the email telling me my arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly last week. Haven’t heard anything since. I reached out via the text message and I was told delivery will be at the end of Nov but no specific date. I am in the military and due to be away then so hope there is some flexibility!!!!!

Also, I’ve not had anything mentioned about USS so not sure when that kicks in unless I have an older vehicle.

You can reschedule by text too if it doesn't suit. USS, good question as I've thought about this too. Saw a model y the other day and it had no USS fitted. I'm sceptical about how effective Teslavision will be for tight parking...

You can reschedule by text too if it doesn't suit. USS, good question as I've thought about this too. Saw a model y the other day and it had no USS fitted. I'm sceptical about how effective Teslavision will be for tight parking...
I’m worried that I won’t have it but also worried that if I do have it, I won’t have the upgraded cameras!! It’s a catch 22. I hate Tesla 😂

Reactions: Trashcan

Attachments

• 34C9C5A9-28C2-471D-B459-FCEF7BABE3FA.jpeg
    34C9C5A9-28C2-471D-B459-FCEF7BABE3FA.jpeg
    470 KB · Views: 73
In my head, I always reverse to the beep and never use the camera. I’m also not a massive fan of full self driving (control freak). This is the mitigating points in my head should I miss out on amazing new cameras.

That being said if I do get a car with USS and then Elon shuts it off, I will genuinely cry!
yeah agree 100% .my car is supposed to have uss which I'm happy about
but what happens when he switches it off as you say
that is what I'm wondering

I reached out via the text message and I was told delivery will be at the end of Nov but no specific date. I am in the military and due to be away then so hope there is some flexibility!!!!!

Very limited flexibility I’m afraid.

For my Red YLR/Inductions I have been offered collection on either 24, 25 or 26th November but I’m also overseas.

I wanted Saturday 3rd December but Teslas inflexibility (must be max 7 days from the 1st date offered or they unmatch) means I will have to drive 5+ hours from Heathrow & collect on the way home on the 1st (that’s also after a 21 hour, 3 flight journey).

Has anyone had their collection booked from Bristol? I’ve had the email telling me my arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly last week. Haven’t heard anything since. I reached out via the text message and I was told delivery will be at the end of Nov but no specific date. I am in the military and due to be away then so hope there is some flexibility!!!!!

Also, I’ve not had anything mentioned about USS so not sure when that kicks in unless I have an older vehicle.
I booked collection from Bristol today, had a choice of 8th-10th Dec, went with midday on the 10th.
MYLR Blue/Black 19", ordered 14th June.

Reactions: Morpheus84

I’m in the same situation, Tesla told me I was due a delivery the last week of November. The frustration is people on here are getting collections dates scheduled with Tesla in December which I don’t see how I’m going to book a date in before them.

Reactions: Morpheus84
I’m in the same situation, Tesla told me I was due a delivery the last week of November. The frustration is people on here are getting collections dates scheduled with Tesla in December which I don’t see how I’m going to book a date in before them.
Lease though yeah? Us with M3 are in a similar situation and with same dates- it appears you’ll just get a text with a delivery date. I was told they’re scheduling the deliveries this week.

Reactions: Eddygrant
I thought the same, but got a delivery date of 23rd November today, so it is possible, don't give up hope yet!

Reactions: Eddygrant