Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About time Greg!!!
which means mine coming too!!!!! Plz? Hopefully!
Did anyone text/call you?
Do u mind sharing the experience and how it goes since ill be picking up in costa mesa as well! Congrats!
Haven't received a text or call. I did receive an email saying "2021 Model Y Cash Final Payment Ready" that probably came in around the time the VIN was posted in my account. I was checking the website more than email!

I'm sure yours is coming soon.

I'll post my delivery experience. Costa Mesa SC has moved deliveries to a parking structure on Main St in Irvine. My brother took delivery of a Model 3 there last Saturday. He said his was the only M3, rest of the deliveries were MY about 30 or so when he was there.

Haven't received a text or call. I did receive an email saying "2021 Model Y Cash Final Payment Ready" that probably came in around the time the VIN was posted in my account. I was checking the website more than email!

I'm sure yours is coming soon.

I'll post my delivery experience. Costa Mesa SC has moved deliveries to a parking structure on Main St in Irvine. My brother took delivery of a Model 3 there last Saturday. He said his was the only M3, rest of the deliveries were MY about 30 or so when he was there.
When is ur pick up date ?
Are they giving you an option

Reactions: Greg007
Yes and learn how to sort it.

Since we are all in California you can sort out the rest of the nation and see what Vins have been assigned and delivered by area.

It also shows a rough estimate of how many vins have been issued in the last weeks.

Also sort the VINs so you know where the newest ones are going as they are made.

Reactions: elizabeth22
When is ur pick up date ?
Are they giving you an option
I don't have a delivery date yet. The EDD just shows as September. The next step on the website is to "add bank account and pay".

Since I'm paying cash, I'd rather look at the car first before they pull the full payment out of my account. I'm assuming the car was built today and will arrive in So Cal tomorrow. It might take the SC a day or two to get it ready.

Sooo, update here. I checked on my Tesla account a few minutes ago and it now says I have a delivery appointment for the 20th between 9am and 6pm. But I just got a text saying that I should expect delivery between 1 and 3 days at my home (had the address in the text) and that I don't need to be home. That I just need to "electronically sign the contract" which will be available on the 18th. The MVPA is in my account.
Interesting. I had virtually the same info but they said my MVPA would be avail on the 20th and delivery was set for 21st. I have to sign loan docs at some point too