Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I have a delivery date set for Sunday and now I’m dealing with the next set of challenges

1. I thought I opted for pickup because Tesla said my locaction didn’t support delivery? I lived in an apartment complex in downtown SF and I didnt have parking - i hope there aren’t planning to street park my car!
2. I’ve since moved to another address within sf - I haven’t updated my addresses because I thought it would be picking up the car.

Difficulties compound.

• Funny
Reactions: anka2021
Now I have a delivery date set for Sunday and now I’m dealing with the next set of challenges

1. I thought I opted for pickup because Tesla said my locaction didn’t support delivery? I lived in an apartment complex in downtown SF and I didnt have parking - i hope there aren’t planning to street park my car!
2. I’ve since moved to another address within sf - I haven’t updated my addresses because I thought it would be picking up the car.

Difficulties compound.
I’d call your SA or the DC so that they update your address. You’d need that to update the registration anyway.

6C2252E6-A25C-45AF-982B-0D0FC4BB2C80.jpeg

So this is just now live reporting on 5s freeway teasing me my config.
Only one MY on truck tho