Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those doing at-home delivery, has anyone done 3rd party financing? How does the final payment work?
I went through my credit union. After you get the VIN, you make the down payment direct to Tesla then we went to our bank with the MVPA (on your TESLA acct) and they cut us a check for the existing amount and sent via Fedex in the morning. You then have to provide tesla with the check copy and fedex tracking number.

• Informative
Reactions: Emmadiane
I went through my credit union. After you get the VIN, you make the down payment direct to Tesla then we went to our bank with the MVPA (on your TESLA acct) and they cut us a check for the existing amount and sent via Fedex in the morning. You then have to provide tesla with the check copy and fedex tracking number.
Thanks for the info. Thatā€™s the way we are planning to go as well.

I just got my VIN!!!!!!!!!

I received a "Review Your Tesla Lease Offer" ~20 minutes ago. Just now logged on to my account and there it was, the beautiful blue button which I immediately clicked to accept that even though I paid for an autopilot system, I won't get to use it because tesla ran out of radar sensors. Well, that's exactly not what it said, but it's my translation of it. šŸ˜‚ But I happily clicked because I can't wait to get my car! My EDD now says 6/25 - 6/28.

I just got my VIN!!!!!!!!!

I received a "Review Your Tesla Lease Offer" ~20 minutes ago. Just now logged on to my account and there it was, the beautiful blue button which I immediately clicked to accept that even though I paid for an autopilot system, I won't get to use it because tesla ran out of radar sensors. Well, that's exactly not what it said, but it's my translation of it. šŸ˜‚ But I happily clicked because I can't wait to get my car! My EDD now says 6/25 - 6/28.
Congrats! Looks like I have the exact same config (did you have FSD or tow?), and ordered 2 days before you. Got to love Tesla!

Congrats! Looks like I have the exact same config (did you have FSD or tow?), and ordered 2 days before you. Got to love Tesla!

lol, there is no rhyme or reason to this stuff. Maybe we uploaded insurance cards on a slightly different day, or something like that? Who knows.

at any rate, I got autopilot only and no tow.

Hang in there, it can't be long before you get your VIN too!!