Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1625521197370.jpeg

My dates…. Not April but yes, Tesla giveth and taketh away.

Reactions: richn
Ordered the basic as it gets Model Y on 4/28/21. Renton WA is assigned as my pick up location. Finally changed from September to July 8-28, it is slowly changing to one a day just like in June to now July 9 to god knows when. Was hoping to get in Father’s Day, or my wedding anniversary the end of June, or even my Birthday over the weekend, and now I don’t even care. Just praying for a good quality check and no issues at this point. Good luck everyone, may the odds be in your favor.

Ordered the basic as it gets Model Y on 4/28/21. Renton WA is assigned as my pick up location. Finally changed from September to July 8-28, it is slowly changing to one a day just like in June to now July 9 to god knows when. Was hoping to get in Father’s Day, or my wedding anniversary the end of June, or even my Birthday over the weekend, and now I don’t even care. Just praying for a good quality check and no issues at this point. Good luck everyone, may the odds be in your favor.
Same. This whole process is completely a disaster.

Reactions: LongBeachKing