Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Year 2024 Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently, there is no difference in features between 2023 VIN LR AWD Model Y and a 2024 VIN LR AWD Model Y.

There is a discounted 2023 VIN LR AWD Model Y (new inventory in transit to destination) that was at $44,090.
This price is comparable to a new order/configured RWD Model Y ($43,990).
A new order/configured LR AWD Model Y is at $48,990.
I pick the big discount over a VIN.
You’re also picking lower registration fee and insurance rate…for the same car.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
new to the forum, have two other teslas, created an account to say thanks to this page I got a 2024 MYLR with the exact spec I wanted for 2.5k off (base everything except premium interior). I was literally about to put down a deposit on a new build but wanted to make sure I get a 2024 so googled and found this thread, never knew there’s an inventory page on Tesla.com until today lol

i saw the car I wanted for $2500 off, to make sure it was 2024 I just called the Tesla location, the helpful person I spoke to did some digging and confirmed it was 2024. he also told me loyalty benefits are the same as referral (10k credits and 3 months of FSD), so I just put down the order fee. Car is still at the factory is EDD is next week!

3 months of FSD?

That doesn’t show on the loyalty discount, just the 10k credits.

IMG_0143.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Yes. 23 and 24 are identical cars, so there is no reason not to take a huge savings on the 23 if you find one with the specs you want.
People want the new grey color. Why you’d pay so much extra for it I don’t know, but I’ve seen a few posts about getting an inventory 2024 on the new grey. So they’re paying at least 2K extra for that color, more if you’re in an area where they are deep discounting a few remaining 2023 Ys.

People want the new grey color. Why you’d pay so much extra for it I don’t know, but I’ve seen a few posts about getting an inventory 2024 on the new grey. So they’re paying at least 2K extra for that color, more if you’re in an area where they are deep discounting a few remaining 2023 Ys.
2024s are being discounted $3100 today vs about $4500 on a 2023. One year model change is easily worth way more than $1400 regardless of color.