Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More than one option to pay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked my account and in the last few hours it has changed to allow me to enter info. Everything went smoothly until the last part that asks how I’ll be paying. There is only one option which says cash. Is that normal?
8035317D-CD68-4DD6-B75F-BF6726FBE6A6.png

Not sure but what config did you order?
My account just switched the graphic on the main account page and now there is a picture of a blue model 3 in my reservation instead of a white model y lol

yup I noticed the image change and that is why I clicked to see if there was any change. I ordered on 3/6/20 without Performance and on 3/12 decided to add Performance in hopes it would speed me along.
Red/ Black interior/ 5 seater/ Performance +upgrades
I would pick up here in Southern California at the Burbank location. I did recently on Saturday night, pay for the installation of their Solar Panels... not sure if that played any part.

Yep - same error as @FredMertz. The ordering system seems a bit wonky at the moment. On my order page (which also updated to show the blue Tesla image), I have checkmarks for all 4 items (Delivery Location, Registration, Trade-in, and Payment Method), yet when I open each, I see an error under Payment Method: "We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later."

I just called Tesla, and they confirmed there are issues on the site right now regarding payment details, and confirmed that everything looks correct in my order, including financing.
broken-payment-method.png

I checked my account and in the last few hours it has changed to allow me to enter info. Everything went smoothly until the last part that asks how I’ll be paying. There is only one option which says cash. Is that normal?
View attachment 522469

Tesla financing is only available in certain states. If you live in a state that Tesla financing services then, yes totally normal.

Their rates are often beat anyways. Some people get better rates through them, most don’t.

Tesla Financing Review: Limited Loan Options | Credit Karma