Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
zoom:10

Tesla's ships are like buses....
The Grand Neptune still alongside, the Glovis Sirius waiting in the bay and the Asian Dynasty is just entering San Francisco harbour.
A bit of a logjam - makes me wonder whether loading of the Grand Neptune was suspended for a period.

I wonder if this parking up of ships is an elaborate and expensive media stunt?

When these 3/4 ships make it to Europe there will be a great spike of Teslas being registered. Tesla registrations for September made Tesla the best selling car full-stop in the Netherlands. A few more firsts for Tesla in other countries will surely grab some headlines. And with petrol fuelled car sales in the doldrums December 2019 is probably the best time ever to try it.

Reactions: JustMe and Thomami
I just got my SC VIN !!!!!

Coincided with Glovis Sirius moving to Pier 80.

Glovis Cosmos is not due at Panama until tomorrow, so I wonder if Tesla are allocating VIN's at loading rather than at Panama.

Either way I'm over the moon to see some sign of progress!!!

I just got my SC VIN !!!!!

Coincided with Glovis Sirius moving to Pier 80.

Glovis Cosmos is not due at Panama until tomorrow, so I wonder if Tesla are allocating VIN's at loading rather than at Panama.

Either way I'm over the moon to see some sign of progress!!!
Just wondering what range your SC VIN is? Mine’s 572XXX which seems high compared to others who have been allocated recently. Hoping it doesn’t disappear but it’s been there a week, so fingers crossed we will get delivery dates soon!

Just wondering what range your SC VIN is? Mine’s 572XXX which seems high compared to others who have been allocated recently. Hoping it doesn’t disappear but it’s been there a week, so fingers crossed we will get delivery dates soon!

536XXX but it's liable to change or disappear as others have noted. I'm just taking it as sign that SOMETHING is happening!

Reactions: MelT3