Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn't pay attention to Vin ranges spreadsheet. My VIN is 440xxx

3 Jul 2019 435890 441233 29% 1500 VINs appearing in accounts.
Some expected on Triumph Ace for delivery 7th-25th Aug.
Some expected on Glovis Champion for delivery 26th Aug-8th Sep Model 3 VINs on Twitter

When I called they told me last week of september, first week of october and been told its in transit.

Unless it's collecting dust somewhere, it hasn't come on those ships.

Some expected on Glovis Champion for delivery 26th Aug-8th Sep Model 3 VINs on Twitter

When I called they told me last week of september, first week of october and been told its in transit.

same 440xxx - told yesterday by Edinburgh that it's likely to be October time, originally on invoice as 25th Sept

That's pretty much exactly the same boat (pun intended) as me

I was surprised about Falmouth as I was unaware Tesla had any facility there. Zeebrugge has full facilities including charging. Does Falmouth or is it just coincidence?

Looks like it's just sat at anchor: Vessel details for: SFL CONDUCTOR (Vehicles Carrier) - IMO 9293909, MMSI 372097000, Call Sign 3EIC6 Registered in Panama | AIS Marine Traffic

I know nothing about ships or shipping, just what I'm learning to find my car.....so this could be normal. Not sure if Falmouth can support RORO activity.

Looks like it's just sat at anchor: Vessel details for: SFL CONDUCTOR (Vehicles Carrier) - IMO 9293909, MMSI 372097000, Call Sign 3EIC6 Registered in Panama | AIS Marine Traffic

I know nothing about ships or shipping, just what I'm learning to find my car.....so this could be normal. Not sure if Falmouth can support RORO activity.

There's a dive vessel buzzing round it, so wonder if it's stopped in Falmouth to get something checked out underwater. Doubt it has Teslas onboard - if so why did it go to Germany first? Falmouth would be an odd choice, even if they could find a spare berth they don't really seem to have anywhere nearby to store the vehicles... and onward transport to the rest of the UK would be a nightmare from there!

There's a dive vessel buzzing round it, so wonder if it's stopped in Falmouth to get something checked out underwater. Doubt it has Teslas onboard - if so why did it go to Germany first? Falmouth would be an odd choice, even if they could find a spare berth they don't really seem to have anywhere nearby to store the vehicles... and onward transport to the rest of the UK would be a nightmare from there!

Makes sense - all I could find about Falmouth and RO/RO was that they repair them their regularly......

Worth me calling again then considering back in July they said it's more likley Septemberor October? Shall I see if they are holding to that quote?

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on where they go next or otherwise suggest your earlier suggestion of Oceanic must be the one.

SeaTrade Orange
Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.25.00 PM.png