Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was told by Tesla Heathrow on my weekly visit to illicit any information... I originally had a delivery date of August 9th but as was on holiday they gave it away and hence I have been camping at Heathrow for info...

That's three of us on the forum with a confirmed car at Philadelphia... yourself, @Stretchquaker and I. Fingers crossed that the Hoegh Oslo is our boat - and that it get's in the move quickly, This dovetails nicely with the reports last week of long convoys of RHD M3's heading through Utah on the way to Philadelphia.......given the numbers spotted, I can comfortably imagine 500-1000 are dockside right now, and it works for Tesla to get them done this Q.

That's three of us on the forum with a confirmed car at Philadelphia... yourself, @Stretchquaker and I. Fingers crossed that the Hoegh Oslo is our boat - and that it get's in the move quickly, This dovetails nicely with the reports last week of long convoys of RHD M3's heading through Utah on the way to Philadelphia.......given the numbers spotted, I can comfortably imagine 500-1000 are dockside right now, and it works for Tesla to get them done this Q.

What vin ranges are you guys? Can we figure out a batch range that's in Philly?