Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You may well have, but your car won’t be on the Jasper as that’s only just left port and the VINs will not be allocated yet. There are two newer boats in transit and it’s likely your car is on one of them.

I can't see it being on the Dehlia or Pioneer as thats 20 days from Pioneer arriving in Zeebrugge, that's a long time for them to have the car laying about.

The ship's take 3 week SF to Zeebrugge, so Jasper will be in UK around the 15th of November.

We've seen the cars in Dehlia are being delivered around the 4th-7th and probably Pioneer are the the ones the week after.

You may well have, but your car won’t be on the Jasper as that’s only just left port and the VINs will not be allocated yet. There are two newer boats in transit and it’s likely your car is on one of them.

Although I do have a theory that I had a car on one of the boats incoming, my lease stated they had it going to Leeds when I'd request Stockport. I've seen people being given same spec that had an order in weeks after mine.

One for my colleagues with a higher spec was also told start of Nov, he had the Leeds issue too, sadly he can't check his order status as he didn't get a RN to call Tesla with.

I watched it live. I'm officially a saddo!

Can't wait to get the car. Only 10 more sleeps.

Ha ha - me too! Was so exciting watching that huge ship arrive in Zeebrugge & imagining all those beautiful Teslas on its decks. Feverishly checking my Tesla account page for updates now (terrified my car gets "reallocated" again!) & nervously counting the sleeps as well. Still 10 sleeps for me.

Currently also regularly refreshing the ship tracker & watching the Grand Dahlia's passage along the south coast as it approaches Southampton. There must be a name for this weird obsessive syndrome!!

There must be a name for this weird obsessive syndrome!!

/thinking up a name
Maybe we can call it "expensive purchase tracking deficiency disorder" (or EPTDD) as we're basically compensating for the lack of any form of tracking from Tesla :p

I probably wouldn't be watching ships as much (if at all) if I had a definitive delivery date from the point of placing my order and some timeline of events to follow (like courier updates). Without any of this it doesn't feel like much progress is happening.

This was posted before but will probably be of interest in the next couple of hours - a webcam covering the area that Grand Dahlia will go past:

Southampton Water, Southampton, England Webcam / Camera - Port of Southampton Webcams - Southampton, England

It's in Cowes and looks like it's facing North, but it also turns 45 degrees left/right and zooms in. So I expect we'll see the ship coming from the right and heading into the distance.

• Informative
Reactions: Grummi3
/thinking up a name
Maybe we can call it "expensive purchase tracking deficiency disorder" (or EPTDD) as we're basically compensating for the lack of any form of tracking from Tesla :p

I probably wouldn't be watching ships as much (if at all) if I had a definitive delivery date from the point of placing my order and some timeline of events to follow (like courier updates). Without any of this it doesn't feel like much progress is happening.

This was posted before but will probably be of interest in the next couple of hours - a webcam covering the area that Grand Dahlia will go past:

Southampton Water, Southampton, England Webcam / Camera - Port of Southampton Webcams - Southampton, England

It's in Cowes and looks like it's facing North, but it also turns 45 degrees left/right and zooms in. So I expect we'll see the ship coming from the right and heading into the distance.

Well that's the rest of my morning sorted then....:D
(I'm sure there was something else I was supposed to be doing!) :rolleyes:

Here it comes :D

granddahlia.png