Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The better half and I were in Southampton shopping today. Evidently I’ve turned Into one of those who tracks ships, and visits car parks...:confused:

This is in addition to the location on the Twitter post above. A lot of SR+ and LR in this bit.

DAD67214-DC35-418B-BECB-345BB9057288.jpeg 3A4361E5-6922-4CB6-8459-E65E819D3E6F.jpeg

Last edited:
The better half and I were in Southampton shopping today. Evidently I’ve turned Into one of those who track ships, and visits car parks...:confused:

This is in addition to the location on the Twitter post above. A lot of SR+ and LR in this lot.

View attachment 472735 View attachment 472736
The definition of torture for a Tesla-owner-in-waiting!! Hope one has got my name on it

• Funny
Reactions: Jetex Jim and *Adam
The Grand Pioneer has left Zeebrugge and is now heading to Amsterdam.
Looking at the stockpile of cars at Southampton I guess there is no urgent need for another shipment to UK for a while - which is just as well with the delays to both the Jasper Arrow and Glovis Cosmos.

Reactions: *Adam
The Grand Pioneer has left Zeebrugge and is now heading to Amsterdam.
Looking at the stockpile of cars at Southampton I guess there is no urgent need for another shipment to UK for a while - which is just as well with the delays to both the Jasper Arrow and Glovis Cosmos.

No urgent need?

Hundreds of us have cars not on UK land ,the amount of cars in that picture doesn't start to clear the backlog of cars on order.

No urgent need?

There is no urgent need.
Welcome to life as a Tesla buyer. Urgency is relative to the proximity of a quarter or year end reporting period.
In Teslaworld the next period of urgency will commence mid December and there will be a mad push to deliver as many cars as possible before the end of the year.
The last boat out of San Francisco to satisfy Q4 figures will leave around 27 Nov to arrive in UK just over 3 weeks later.
That is when you will see some urgency.
Until then, well....