Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Puzzled why these ships are still in port. JA has not moved and I am sure it would be docked if the issue was mechanical. Can’t see whatever the issue is as being major as Tesla would have to announce that to the market. My suspicion is that it is related to the destination port in some way.

Maybe they have to clear a backlog before they can unload the cars so holding out while that is done makes sense. But why not just stay put rather than turn 200km back ?

I wish Tesla would say something.

Puzzled why these ships are still in port. JA has not moved and I am sure it would be docked if the issue was mechanical. Can’t see whatever the issue is as being major as Tesla would have to announce that to the market. My suspicion is that it is related to the destination port in some way.

Maybe they have to clear a backlog before they can unload the cars so holding out while that is done makes sense. But why not just stay put rather than turn 200km back ?

I wish Tesla would say something.
Or slow down a little, makes no sense

The last ship to sail to the UK will prolly be around 27th november. unless they use philly again for a last minute push
I hope mine is on Glovis Cosmos at least as a lot of VINs from Jasper Arrow been assigned already and Glovis hasn’t passed Panama Canal yet as I believe that they start to assign VINs after that point if I worked it out correctly from reading through this thread. If it’s on the last ship from 27th of November I have little hopes to get it before Christmas as it takes around 3 weeks for the ship to get here if everything goes smoothly not like this time. So

I hope mine is on Glovis Cosmos at least as a lot of VINs from Jasper Arrow been assigned already and Glovis hasn’t passed Panama Canal yet as I believe that they start to assign VINs after that point if I worked it out correctly from reading through this thread. If it’s on the last ship from 27th of November I have little hopes to get it before Christmas as it takes around 3 weeks for the ship to get here if everything goes smoothly not like this time. So
If its not going to be this year, id be tempted to defer till march for the 20 reg

Hello friends across the pond. FYI, the Glovis Cosmos is scheduled to depart from port in Mexico tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM local time.
https://sop.apilazaro.com.mx/SOP/UI/Animacion/Animacion2.aspx

Perhaps it was dropping off a few cars. Hope it’s headed your way tomorrow!

cheers
It never actually docked from what i recall, likely holding due to the technical difficulties with jasper arrow or some kind of administration issue

Cant be unloading - it's on anchor like the Jasper. Obviously both have been told to hold for some unknown reason. Jasper was supposed to be hitting our waters tomorrow - although to be honest I'd prefer to be in Jamaica than the UK. They are seamen too.. Rum..maybe too temping.. oooh arr..

Last edited: