Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like heading towards the right direction. Fingers crossed :)

Attachments

• B58610DB-E1A0-4013-9326-5B1E9F9486D1.png
    B58610DB-E1A0-4013-9326-5B1E9F9486D1.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 67
Tesla's ships are like buses....
The Grand Neptune still alongside, the Glovis Sirius waiting in the bay and the Asian Dynasty is just entering San Francisco harbour.
A bit of a logjam - makes me wonder whether loading of the Grand Neptune was suspended for a period.

Could just be to avoid congestion at Southampton?
Docking at Kingston may be cheaper than docking in Zeebrugge or Southampton???
I'm watching this one too, lease company day mine is on it

I like this idea, seems to make sense (if there is anything that does!) apparently mine is allocated but still at Zeebrugge! :( If Southampton is congested and there is backlog to Zeebrugge sending ship after ship would only add to the backlog perhaps???:confused::confused:

I like this idea, seems to make sense (if there is anything that does!) apparently mine is allocated but still at Zeebrugge! :( If Southampton is congested and there is backlog to Zeebrugge sending ship after ship would only add to the backlog perhaps???:confused::confused:

It's a lovely thought but no way.
For 2 ships to be diverted to nearest port and delayed there for 2 days is a very serious and expensive decision which won't have been made lightly - must be some serious money involved.

Running one of those ships sailing cost probably 10k USD a day admin then if sailing an extra 20k in fuel - they CHEW fuel (Maersk Employee), now I'm not sure why the jasper was turned round then parked at JAM, surely should have just sailed to ZEE then parked there if there was a back log. Obviously something happening in the background that we're not aware of - as the other headed to Mexico. Odd.