Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Model S on one block - can you beat this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is, indeed, extremely impressive. I'd bet that if any block can beat that, it will be in Norway.

HOWEVER....I'll go you one better, in a way, as follows:

Every single household in downtown Paxson possesses a Tesla Model S. Shortly, there will be two Teslas for every household and, including 'suburban' Paxson - in a 300-400 square mile region - there will be two Teslas for every three households. I'll wager any reasonable sum no other community EVER will surpass that!:tongue:

That is, indeed, extremely impressive. I'd bet that if any block can beat that, it will be in Norway.

Every single household in downtown Paxson possesses a Tesla Model S. Shortly, there will be two Teslas for every household and, including 'suburban' Paxson - in a 300-400 square mile region - there will be two Teslas for every three households. I'll wager any reasonable sum no other community EVER will surpass that!:tongue:

How the heck do you get internet?!?!?!

WOW. How did that happened?

How the heck do you get internet?!?!?!
Barely, and rarely.

Little better than 19th c telegraph lines held up by caribou antlers. Why do you think I've been mostly absent from the forum this summer?!

- - - Updated - - -

WOW. How did that happened?
Same way we have the highest number of PhDs per capita (50%); highest number of Master's degrees (100%), and so on.

It's all in the denominator.......

I've always been astounded by the number of EVs in our building. We currently have 6 Model S in the garage. We had 7 at one point, and there have been 11 in total over the past two years unless I missed some. There's also currently two Leafs, a Volt, a Kia Soul EV, two Fiat 500e, a Focus Electric, and a bushel of plug-in Prius and Accords. Someone must also work for BMW, because I also regularly see an ActiveE charging (as recently as two weeks ago), which I thought were all supposed to have been returned and destroyed. Surprisingly, no i3s or i8s, though.

This vaguely reminds me of a poster I saw once.... it stated that "Mars is the only planet known to be inhabited solely by robots." :)