TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Most Model S on one block - can you beat this?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by tomas, Sep 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. tomas

tomas Only partially psycho

Our block in Chicago now has 5 model S. Proud to be the first of 5! C'mon 6! Can anyone top that? Hats off to you if you can:biggrin:

2. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

That is, indeed, extremely impressive. I'd bet that if any block can beat that, it will be in Norway.

HOWEVER....I'll go you one better, in a way, as follows:

Every single household in downtown Paxson possesses a Tesla Model S. Shortly, there will be two Teslas for every household and, including 'suburban' Paxson - in a 300-400 square mile region - there will be two Teslas for every three households. I'll wager any reasonable sum no other community EVER will surpass that!:tongue:

3. tomas

tomas Only partially psycho

How the heck do you get internet?!?!?!

4. vitaliy

vitaliy Member

WOW. How did that happened?

5. wannamodels

wannamodels Member

So are you the only house in Paxson, AK?! lol

6. AudubonB

AudubonB Mild-mannered Moderator Lord Vetinari*

Barely, and rarely.

Little better than 19th c telegraph lines held up by caribou antlers. Why do you think I've been mostly absent from the forum this summer?!

- - - Updated - - -

Same way we have the highest number of PhDs per capita (50%); highest number of Master's degrees (100%), and so on.

It's all in the denominator.......

7. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

I've always been astounded by the number of EVs in our building. We currently have 6 Model S in the garage. We had 7 at one point, and there have been 11 in total over the past two years unless I missed some. There's also currently two Leafs, a Volt, a Kia Soul EV, two Fiat 500e, a Focus Electric, and a bushel of plug-in Prius and Accords. Someone must also work for BMW, because I also regularly see an ActiveE charging (as recently as two weeks ago), which I thought were all supposed to have been returned and destroyed. Surprisingly, no i3s or i8s, though.

8. Zextraterrestrial

I think my mother's block in Los Altos has 5, maybe more. There were 3 S' back in 2013. I'm sure the 'guys' with the GT3 Porsches upgraded their p85s by now for Ds and surely more neighbors have S'd up.

9. ozweepay

ozweepay Member

This vaguely reminds me of a poster I saw once.... it stated that "Mars is the only planet known to be inhabited solely by robots." :)

10. BoldSharpe

BoldSharpe Member

Which block in Chicago is this? And, no, I cannot beat that! :wink: