Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If our resident fifty-cent piece would kindly add the following to my collection, I would be extremely grateful:

Klamath Falls, Truckee #2 (Brockway) and Fish Camp.

Inquiring minds want to know: Are you a Kennedy half-dollar, Franklin half dollar, or walking Liberty half-dollar, and what is your mint mark?

I just came back from a short trip to Kentucky - I added 6 SpC's to my total, bringing it to 228. I'm going to see if I can knock off a few more of the East Coast ones this summer, but my next big trip won't be until the fall.

Guess I'll join in with my "humble" count of Superchargers visited. Please add the following 19 for me:

Bethesda, MD (now uninstalled); Laurel, MD; Woodbridge, VA; Glen Allen, VA; Norfolk, VA; Rocky Mount, NC; Lumberton, NC; Santee, SC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Columbia, SC; Savannah, GA; Salisbury, MD; Hagerstown, MD; Laurel, MD; Newark, DE; East Brunswick, NJ; Joyce Kilmer Service Area); Cranbury Township, NJ (Molly Pitcher Service Area); Paramus, NJ; Newburgh, NY.

Most of the ones south of the Wash DC area have been visited while driving our MS; most of the ones north of the Wash DC area have been visited while driving our MX.

We have a big driving trip planned for late summer where we will be heading for a family wedding in Oregon. We plan on taking a leisurely trip (driving the MX) and visiting a lot of sites, so we'll be adding a lot more superchargers.

Guess I'll join in with my "humble" count of Superchargers visited. Please add the following 19 for me.
We have a big driving trip planned for late summer where we will be heading for a family wedding in Oregon. We plan on taking a leisurely trip (driving the MX) and visiting a lot of sites, so we'll be adding a lot more superchargers.
Added. Unlikely that your count will remain humble after the Oregon trip. A large fraction of my count was acquired driving to Richmond and back last year.

I wish we had the ability to view the board leadership historically so we could honor BigHorn even after he loses his top spot (Inevitable?).
Not that someone named BigHorn needs assistance (especially my assistance) in securing his honor.

That functionality is probably possible only with an app that has a database backing its display and a bit more metadata than the simple list and count we currently maintain.

Regardless, impressive road trip, NKYTA!
I am envious (not jealous), and hoping to emulate you soon, at least partially!

I wish we had the ability to view the board leadership historically so we could honor BigHorn even after he loses his top spot (Inevitable?).
Not that someone named BigHorn needs assistance (especially my assistance) in securing his honor.

Thanks for the concern! This is merely a temporary set back--you thought I wouldn't come up with a scheme? :) Happy to share the top spot with NKYTA--we've crossed paths four times in our travels so far and he deserves to be king for awhile. Impressive route he's on. I'll actually be with him in Sheridan tomorrow when he takes over first place. We had a nice little recognition of our tie at the Custer rally tonight.

Update request @Half Dollar Bill. Had a fun trip that included stops at the following Superchargers: Joplin MO (I was here the day before this charger opened in Nov), Topeka KS, Lincoln NE, Grand Island NE, Gothenburg NE, Ogallala NE, Sidney NE, Brush CO, Colorado Springs CO, and Trinidad CO.
Can you clarify whether Joplin counts - were you able to charge or just a friendly visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.