Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to posting for this list (Plus EV alerted me to it yesterday). I picked up Sylvia my 2014 S85 on 16 Jan 2017. She had 37,306 miles when I picked her up. Now showing 108,523 miles, at the 13 month mark. Most of my charging has been at home, so despite the large number of miles in a short time, I only have 46 Supercharger visits. Many of my trips have been back and forth over the same chargers. I flew to Vegas to pick her up, so the first road trip started instantly. In January, through the Rockies. Learned a lot about how the heat and hills effect the car those first couple days.
My list - alphabetized by state (I didn't feel confident enough to add myself as a new person to the list myself)

Arizona - Kingman, Flagstaff, Hollbrook
California - Needles
Kentucky - Kuttawa, Bowling Green, Louisville
Maryland - La Vale, Hagerstown
Missouri - Joplin, Springfield, Miner
North Carolina - Greensboro, Charlotte, Greenville, Asheville
New Mexico - Gallup, Albuquerque, Tucumcari
Nevada - Las Vegas (Bridger Ave)
Ohio - Cincinnati (Blue Ash), Grove City, Cambridge, Dayton, Mt. Gilead
Oklahoma - Weatherford, Catoosa
Pennsylvania - Somerset
Tennessee - Jackson, Brentwood, Dickson, Cookeville, Knoxville, Bristol
Texas - Amarillo
Virginia - Wytheville, Mt. Jackson, Strasburg, Lexington, Charlottesville
West Virginia - Tridelphia, Morgantown, Martinsburg, Charleston, Weston

I did miss one.
GA - Decatur.
Thanks for the double check.
While I would like to be able to make a run at the leaderboard, give the guys a run for their money. I don't think it will be possible. I'm mostly limited to road-trips on two or three day weekends. Though I could head to the NE at some point and hit a handful.
I have skipped some in the past, didn't stop if I had enough to make it to the next one. But I could make a couple changes to my normal routes and hit 4 or 5 more pretty quickly.
My goal will be to have 100 by July 4th

@Sylvia
Where pray tell did you meet @PLUS EV —I think he may be up to something:)

I haven't met him. I posted some information on the Dickson, TN supercharger thread and he replied, then pointed me to this thread.

I did have to break the log jam at 46. So I decided for a last minute trip to VA beach. I also noticed, I'm not that far away from first place for those listed in the South East region, I just might be able to claim that spot in a few weeks.

I added three new stops today in VA. * I think I updated my entry on the first post and it doesn't appear I broke anything in the process.
Woodbridge - this is a nightmare place to move around on a weekend with it being near the movie theater entrance
Glen Allen - this is the first time I've been to a 20 stall location. I like the layout of it being three rows of spots
Norfolk - While I had booked a room at the Four Points VA Beach since it has a destination charger, I wanted to make sure I had enough power to get back to Norfolk tomorrow afternoon, just in case two other Teslas beat me to the hotel. I am the only Tesla here, though I'm not a fan of the chargers being placed next to the entrance doors for hotels.

I should get one more new one tomorrow, and two next week as I will be attending a training seminar in Arlington, VA, depending on the weather that might be tough to make it back to the house in the evening. Next weekend, maybe I'll go along Delaware and the MD shore

Last edited:
@bmah
OK, so I can understand the prohibitive nature of the cost involved to rent a Tesla in a foreign country, but you couldn't convince one of the Hong Kong owners to let you pull their car into a different stall to get your "Dual Citizenship" badge for the game? ;)

Hehe, I’ll think about that in my next trip to see the in-laws. That Supercharger is in the parking garage of a big shopping mall near their house and we go there a lot. Only catch is that it’s just as congested as the SF Bay Area Superchargers so there isn’t a lot of freedom to move cars around. :rolleyes:

Bruce.

Bruce shamed me into stepping up, not savvy enough to edit the WIKI myself. Started supercharging in Dec 2016 and believe total is 85.
CA:Atascadero, Kettleman City, Buellton, Oxnard, Fountain Valley, San Diego, Monterey, Salinas, Gilroy, Fremont, Petaluma, Ukiah, Eureka, Crescent City, Needles, Barstow,Mojave, Buttonwillow
OR: Bandon, Lincoln City, Seaside WA: Aberdeen, Burlington, Ellensburg, Ritzville ID: Cour d'Alene MT: Superior, Butte, Big Timber, Billings WY: Sheridan, Gillette, Lusk SD: Rapid City CO Loveland, Lone Tree, Limon KS: Goodland, Hays, Topeka, Salina
IA: Council Bluffs, West Des Moines, Davenport IL: North Aurora IN: Lafayette OH: Dayton, Maumee ON: Combar, Cambridge, Port Hope Kingston, Cornwall QC: Magog ME: Bangor NH Seabrook CT: Hartford PA: Scranton, Harrisburg VA: Strasburg, Wytherville
SC: Columbia GA: Savannah FL: Port Orange, West Palm Beach, Turkey Lake, Ocala, Defunick Springs AL: Mobile LA: Baton Rouge, Lake Charles TX: Channelview, Columbus, San Marcos, Junction, Sweetwater, Childress, Amarillo NM: Santa Rosa, Albuquerque, Gallup
AZ: Holbrook, Flagstaff,Wickenburg

@bmah - Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had the thread flagged and somehow missed the last few posts.
@bishoppeak - The only shame is having waited so long to get added. I have to admit that you have the strangest list I've come across, with what has to be the most states with just a single charger used. Hopefully you'll want to go back and nab a few more with that 100D of yours. Oh, and I counted 84.
@ColBatGuano - Pleasure to update you as well, sir. Glad you're back on the road.

• Love
Reactions: bmah
@bmah - Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had the thread flagged and somehow missed the last few posts.
@bishoppeak - The only shame is having waited so long to get added. I have to admit that you have the strangest list I've come across, with what has to be the most states with just a single charger used. Hopefully you'll want to go back and nab a few more with that 100D of yours. Oh, and I counted 84.
@ColBatGuano - Pleasure to update you as well, sir. Glad you're back on the road.
Circumnavigated the lower 48 for a bucket list item. Must have bumped into each other at Custer last summer.

I added the entry at 84 SCs to relieve pressure off HDB. Did I miscount?
Please let me know if something/anything looks off so I can fix it.
I'm surprised it hasn't happened until now, but we both must have tried to update at the same time. I made a few other edits in the list so please don't be offended that I reverted it back to my version. I missed you beating me to the last few posts so I got a good laugh out of this episode. When are YOU getting back on the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.