Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, unless you need a charge, you don't need to visit Quartzsite.:tongue:

My wife and I had a really good time browsing the rock shop across from the Quartzsite supercharger. We bought some really nice fossils and a few other random items for Christmas gifts. And Silly Al's pizza is a pretty entertaining place to grab some food. But I agree that the rest of the town doesn't have too much to offer.

By the way, it was good to meet you in person while we were charging there last Saturday.

My wife and I had a really good time browsing the rock shop across from the Quartzsite supercharger. We bought some really nice fossils and a few other random items for Christmas gifts. And Silly Al's pizza is a pretty entertaining place to grab some food. But I agree that the rest of the town doesn't have too much to offer.

By the way, it was good to meet you in person while we were charging there last Saturday.
Likewise. You got out of Dodge just in time. We had a 1 hour standstill between PHX and Casa Grande due to a major truck mash-up. Both directions. Made for a long day!

Up to 6 now having added Highland Park and Onalaska to the list on the return from Toronto.

New ladder standings:

Superchargers Visited-11.png

Latest update, I moved from 2 to 5 Superchargers Visited (drew some power) yesterday, hitting Grand Junction, Blanding, and Farmington. I think I get credit for first customer charge at Blanding.

Also, arremgee took her total up to 15 with her epic trip from Chicago to LA. Too bad, she did not leave a week later, she would have used 3 more Superchargers, moved to the top of the list, and had a much easier trip. See musings on the strait and narrow for her blog. Start at the bottom of the Jan 2014 blog list to read in order. I think she gets first customer charge credit at Murdo, Lusk, and Farmington.

Superchargers Visited-13.png

2 suggestions: With arremgee moving to LA (IIRC), she should probably be listed as West/Midwest or something like that. Also, since the list is still dominated by West, maybe we could have a separate list for each region (or just two lists - West & "Other")? :)

With the Maine to Florida east coast corridor opened I expect to see some new leaders very soon

brianman's updated history:
  1. Burlington, WA
  2. Centralia, WA
  3. Woodburn, OR
  4. Detroit Lake, OR
  5. Springfield, OR
  6. Grants Pass, OR
  7. Mt. Shasta, CA
  8. Corning, CA
  9. Vacaville, CA
  10. Fremont, CA
  11. Gilroy, CA
  12. Folsom, CA
  13. Barstow, CA
  14. Harris Ranch, CA
  15. Tejon Ranch, CA
  16. Los Angeles, CA
  17. Atascadero, CA
  18. Buellton, CA

Some new personal records this weekend:
  • 6 new locations in 18 hours (bolded entries)
  • 9 unique locations in 20 hours (entries 2-10)
  • 10 locations in 24 hours

Sent from Grants Pass after typing 3 times (Tesla refuses to post, Surface browser crashed, laptop worked fine). Thank you "Travelodge 4" for non-password-protected wifi signal.

I'm at 9 total:
Burlington, Ellensburg, Centralia, Woodburn, Springfield, Grants Pass, Mt. Shasta, Corning, Vacaville

I also like Brianman's tracking of "most locations in 18/20/24 hours" stat as well (or basically any period of time with a single stretch of driving without an overnight stop).

For me that would be 7:
Vacaville, Corning, Mt. Shasta, Grants Pass, Springfield, Woodburn, Centralia (San Francisco to Seattle)

The big question is - who will be first to do BC to BC in under 24 hours?

Some great new additions. I think that I will move arremgee to "West" status when she registers her MS in California, nice simple rule. It's almost time to move beyond the snapshot of a spreadsheet, but still manageable.

Nice work brianman!

Superchargers VIsited-14.png

That was a lot of driving for just one weekend!

brianman's updated history:
  1. Burlington, WA
  2. Centralia, WA
  3. Woodburn, OR
  4. Detroit Lake, OR
  5. Springfield, OR
  6. Grants Pass, OR
  7. Mt. Shasta, CA
  8. Corning, CA
  9. Vacaville, CA
  10. Fremont, CA
  11. Gilroy, CA
  12. Folsom, CA
  13. Barstow, CA
  14. Harris Ranch, CA
  15. Tejon Ranch, CA
  16. Los Angeles, CA
  17. Atascadero, CA
  18. Buellton, CA

Some new personal records this weekend:
  • 6 new locations in 18 hours (bolded entries)
  • 9 unique locations in 20 hours (entries 2-10)
  • 10 locations in 24 hours

Sent from Grants Pass after typing 3 times (Tesla refuses to post, Surface browser crashed, laptop worked fine). Thank you "Travelodge 4" for non-password-protected wifi signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.