Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No record here, as this was plenty of road time, but fun to put our car on its longest trip yet.

Using two Superchargers in WA twice over the weekend...
Beaverton -- Centralia SC -- Maple Valley = 181 miles Friday
Maple Valley -- Burlington SC -- Bellingham -- Burlington SC -- Maple Valley = 224 miles on Saturday
Maple Valley -- Centralia SC -- East Vancouver -- Beaverton = 190 miles Sunday

595 miles round trip, $0 in fuel, visiting family in Bellingham for dinner... Priceless!

No record here, as this was plenty of road time, but fun to put our car on its longest trip yet.

Using two Superchargers in WA twice over the weekend...
Beaverton -- Centralia SC -- Maple Valley = 181 miles Friday
Maple Valley -- Burlington SC -- Bellingham -- Burlington SC -- Maple Valley = 224 miles on Saturday
Maple Valley -- Centralia SC -- East Vancouver -- Beaverton = 190 miles Sunday

595 miles round trip, $0 in fuel, visiting family in Bellingham for dinner... Priceless!

Nice trip!

Let make sure I read your e-mail correct and you should be down for 2 Superchargers on the list.

Several Mountain States folks are adding at least one more today with the opening of Cheyenne. I will update the totals after that.

I'm thinking this is decidedly not in the spirit of the rules, but I've visited the Atascadero Supercharger, and gotten charge there ... for my Roadster!

That was back in the summer, about a week after it opened. As far as I know, it's the only Supercharger that also has a Roadster charger right there in the parking lot next to all the lovely SC's :)

That would get me 1, with another year + for #2 (probably Woodburn).

Heh. You can probably include Ellensburg (kind of) in your stats if you visit the HPC that's "a few dozen blocks" away from the supercharger there.

As long as I'm entirely making up rules to suit myself, I'm going with "in the same parking lot". Otherwise I might start counting Roadster chargers in the same town like Centralia, and that just feels wrong.

Also gives me a chance to serve notice - I might be starting more than a year behind, but I'm coming for ya! (V e r y slowly right now).

Now this is a fun thread. Let's see...Hawthorne, Barstow, Tejon, Harris, Gilroy, Folsom, Buellton, Atascadero, Fremont, Woodburn, Centralia, Burlington (WA), and most recently, Quartzsite. So I've charged at 13 (I also "visited" Flagstaff, under construction).

Just got back from a roadtrip to Portland. Added Vacaville, Corning, Mt. Shasta, Grants Pass, Springfield, and Detroit Lake for a total of 19 now.

Yep, do we know which one's they hit? Might as well put them in the lead as it takes about 25 to 30 to cross the USA

Inside EVs lists it as 28 superchargers visited on the trip: First-Ever Supercharged Tesla Model S Coast-to-Coast Road Trip is Complete

1. JFK, NY
  2. Newark, DE
  3. Somerset, PA
  4. Macedonia, OH
  5. Maumee, OH
  6. Mishawaka, IN
  7. Highland Park, IL
  8. Madison, WI
  9. Onalaska/La Crosse, WI
  10. Mauston, WI
  11. Albert Lea, MN
  12. Worthington, MN
  13. Mitchell, SD
  14. Murdo, SD
  15. Rapid City, SD
  16. Lusk, WY
  17. Cheyene, WY
  18. Silverthorne, CO
  19. Glenwood Springs, CO
  20. Grand Junction, CO
  21. Blanding, Utah
  22. Moab, Utah
  23. Farmington, NM
  24. Gallup, NM
  25. Flagstaff, AZ
  26. Kingman, AZ
  27. Barstow, CA
  28. Hawthorne, CA

Inside EVs lists it as 28 superchargers visited on the trip: First-Ever Supercharged Tesla Model S Coast-to-Coast Road Trip is Complete

OK, we will give them the benefit of the doubt, and a credit of 28. myfastlady needs to get on TMC and report his count getting to Fremont! The list is still dominated by the West coasters, but other regions are creeping into the competition.

Superchargers Visited-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.