TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mother of all News: Delivery completed and Joined the Haves

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by amitb00, Mar 6, 2014.

1. amitb00

amitb00 Member

Friends, I am delighted to let all of you know that I got my black beauty on 5-Mar. I named her Stela. I have a feeling that it is most common name for Tesla since it is re-ordering of the TESLA letters. It is a delight to drive it. In fact there are two types of persons. One who drive Tesla and other who don't. I have changed groups and now am part of the Haves. I am still learning about the car and will keep you updated with my experiences and also let you all know if I encounter any issue. I have the big Tesla grin :biggrin: Many a times I pinch myself to make sure that I am not dreaming and that Stela is really home. Cheers, Amit

2. RavynArcadia

RavynArcadia P38188

Gratis man. I'm quite jealous.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn you autocorrect.

3. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Congrats Amit. I've been following your enthusiasm for quite some time. Enjoy her!

4. Blaze

Blaze Member

The countdown is on. 35 hour until my delivery appointment.

5. GardenStateTSLA

My father was (still is) a car nut and whenever he got a new car (in the 50s & 60s) he named it either Stella or Sophia. Great name Amit! I'll probably go with Sophia given Stela (Stella?) is already taken...

6. muleferg

muleferg Active Member

I chose , Eleanor. My S is Metallic Grey

by Alexandra Heep - in 95 Google+ circlesNot only are they recognizable, but the cars have their own names. ... Steve McQueen hand-picked the car for the movie for two reasons: He wanted a ... The metallic gray Eleanor is a modified Ford Mustang GT 500 masquerading as a Shelby.

7. beegee

beegee Member

Congrats... I just got mine a couple of weeks ago also. I went used though since I found an unbelievable deal on a loaded P85. IMG_20140215_145751.jpg

8. MassX1317

MassX1317 Addicted to TMC

Pics or it didn't happen!