Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Lift Kit Install Instructions, Range Discussion & Driving Impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats what I see
IMG_0066.jpeg

Trading our 3 in on a new Y and plan on getting the Tsportline 18" with Wildpeaks. Next will be the MPP lift kit and camber arms. I'm a noobie when it comes to suspension mods. Anyone know a good shop in the Denver, CO area to install the kit, or is this so basic most any place that does alignments can do this?

Trading our 3 in on a new Y and plan on getting the Tsportline 18" with Wildpeaks. Next will be the MPP lift kit and camber arms. I'm a noobie when it comes to suspension mods. Anyone know a good shop in the Denver, CO area to install the kit, or is this so basic most any place that does alignments can do this?
These guys did mine works great MPP will give you a few options of you ask them that's where I got this name from

Dave Bigley
Cryotune Performance LLC
6100 West 55th Place
Arvada, CO 80002

I got it aligned at Firestone after

Reactions: COrental
which wildpeaks and size did you get? curious as to the range hit.. id rather not switch tires twice a year if i can help it

Nope, it’s 100% accurate, requires 8” width wheel with ET+35mm offset to allow for enough clearance to front upper knuckle.

Zero rub, not on full compression, not on full turn.

On an actual all terrain tire

View attachment 966494
Same thread:
im running 235/60/18s and dont have a problem... 225/50/18 is smaller than stock tires right?